Will the Somalia government donate any extra funds to Garacad port?

Bohol

VIP
EPzjyqcWoAYUeJ8

EPzjyp8U4AEDUFN

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
We have the biggest coast in Africa. When it comes to ports, being them BIG or SMALL will not make any differences as long as they keep popping up and competing on a GRAND SCALE.

Kudos to those building ports in Somalia.

:salute:

Not bad. That was fast.

@Sabawanaag answered your question no one needs money from the Federal Government this port is a private enterprise being funded and built by the local business community and independent investors like myself.

@Sabawanaag

Here in Garacad, Mudug, Puntland, Somalia local business men have been building a port out of their own pockets.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Maybe that's better for it, make it a small port for fishing and boost the local ecconmy. But hobyo port should be a big one.

Not bad. That was fast.

yes they've been working hard, I wish we collected money and fixed container part for bosaso ourselves. Garacad they will use boats to dump the stones soon and continue the rest, now I would guess it's near 190-200m, after 250m into the sea we should see new progress.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Majiraa laami xidhiidhiyo Garacad iyo Gaalkacyo? Cumar maxamuud yuusan waxba kasugin dowladda Xamar oo magan u eh caskar ajnabiyiin ah. Garaacad meel fog ha gaadho
Its being built called Wadaagsiin road which will connect galkayo and Goldogob while DDSI Wil build a road from wardheer to galdogob.

Its being built called Wadaagsiin road which will connect galkayo and Goldogob while DDSI Wil build a road from wardheer to galdogob.
Very good coopetation between Hawdian and Mudugian people. I take it reer cigale and Isxaaq cumar maybe rrer biciidyahan are doing this instead of waiting on DDS or Muqdisho. I think we need more private initiatives like this in the whole peninsula

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Wonder what happened to the dekad made by Bosaaso locals to save a sinking ship, it could easily be transformed to a proper port as the ground work is already done?

1-5(2).jpg

Trending