Will the dignity, respect, and power of Somalia ever be restored?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I have changed because I have come to the realisation that Somalia is a lost cause, more than 30 years of failure with little to no improvement. This is why I'm.longing for Somaliland independence so we can actually progress and focus in making our country a success.
What makes you think SL will be any different?

You better be an ethic Cushitic Somali sxb
You don't know me, so you have to stop making assumptions, and most people here know that I love Somalia, but these are the facts. Saudi Arabia is a first-world country and does not need the “opinion” of people whose country is suffering while they are in the diaspora fighting over the tribe. It is simple.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
You don't know me, so you have to stop making assumptions, and most people here know that I love Somalia, but these are the facts. Saudi Arabia is a first-world country and does not need the “opinion” of people whose country is suffering while they are in the diaspora fighting over the tribe. It is simple.
''First world country''🤣they don't even know how to use their shiny new toys they got from daddy America kkkkkkkkkkk they got karbaashed by dacas wearing khat addicted Houthis
3f1ysy1f1lb61.jpg

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Could you remind me which year Saudi women were permitted to drive?

''First world country''🤣

I hope you don't go around thinking you a Banu Hashim inshaa Allah check the color of your skin each time you forget who you are :cosbyhmm:
Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
we don't have terrorist group hindering progression which sadly is a common occurrence in the south.
Well good luck. SL and djibouti boast about peace yet the level of progress is the same as muqdisho or any other southern city. Tells you a lot about the corruption ongoing there.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Somalia just a few decades ago had one of the strongest militaries in Africa and was one of the rising stars of the continent to now today in its recent sorry state meanwhile past countries that were abject with poverty are now developing at a rapid fast rate.

As for whether our country will ever be restored and developed, in my personal opinion this day isn’t too far off from the future, we’ve recently started rebuilding the capital and developing it, signed a defense deal with Turkey and are working with America politically and economically, and most notably our entire debt has been written off so our country has a completely fresh start and bright future compared to our neighboring countries like Ethiopia that is at the cusp of bankruptcy and experiencing worse poverty than even us during our civil war or Kenya who’s been trapped as a Chinese debt state with the situation worsening as time goes on.

''First world country''🤣they don't even know how to use their shiny new toys they got from daddy America kkkkkkkkkkk they got karbaashed by dacas wearing khat addicted Houthis
View attachment 326702
🤣Could you remind me which year Saudi women were permitted to drive?

''First world country''🤣

I hope you don't go around thinking you a Banu Hashim inshaa Allah check the color of your skin each time you forget who you are :cosbyhmm:
Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN
Damn nigga 😂, two quotes because I said it was a first world country. Obviously this affected you a lot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Instead of responding to my points, you resorted to trolling ,Well compared to Somalia, it is considered a first world country, so the situation still exists 🤷‍♂️😂

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Have to use different standard when in Subsaharan Africa what major development has ever come from there or what influence have they had on outside world? Turkey Iran have been world powers and have some of the most developed ancient culture that impacted world of course they will be successful in present still lag America but they are not embarrassment. Subsaharan Africa should be compared against subsaharan countries Somalia should strive to be a Kenya that’s realistic . Make it safe enough for outsiders to come and make stuff happen

Have to use different standard when in Subsaharan Africa what major development has ever come from there or what influence have they had on outside world? Turkey Iran have been world powers and have some of the most developed ancient culture that impacted world of course they will be successful in present still lag America but they are not embarrassment. Subsaharan Africa should be compared against subsaharan countries Somalia should strive to be a Kenya that’s realistic . Make it safe enough for outsiders to come and make stuff happen
Hell no why would we strive to be Kenya?

We need to be a 1st world industrialised power. Nothing else is acceptable or will keep our people safe.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

We need to be a 1st world industrialised power. Nothing else is acceptable or will keep our people safe.
Somalia just started implementing nation wide writing system like 60 years ago. Probably some led in water or something back home. strive for Kenya because it’s doable. The Kenya’s and South Africa’s are decent targets. Even though alot of their progress is due outsiders it should be lesson that if you make country safe progress will come with interconnected world and people will invest

We have to set our goal on Oman as a first stage, a rich and peaceful country. By African standards, we will be the first then, but if we want a greater influence, we will need more.

Trending