Will the dignity, respect, and power of Somalia ever be restored?

The arrogance of the Somalis is truly puzzling, given that it is a poor country and its people live in the diaspora, and yet it wants to call countries richer and stronger than it “subservient.” Leave the Gulf, just let us take Saudi Arabia,
- It has one of the highest companies, if not the highest company, in terms of market value in the world, “Aramco”.
- the seventh highest sovereign wealth fund,
- It is one of the founders of OPEC, which controls about 35% of global oil production and nearly 70% of global oil reserves.
-It is one of the most important countries in chemicals, and its brand was at times the second most valuable brand in the world in the chemicals industry. I could go on too, but instead we can be humble and learn from them
I can’t take this seriously lol. Saudi Arabia has oil and that is its only ‘success’. The oil was found by white westerners too lol. Aramco was founded by those whites who initially extracted the oil. Tell me, what exactly did the Saudis do other than sit on their ass while money came up beneath their feet? It is nothing to be proud of I assure you and so does the entire world. If Somalia had oil and Saudi Arabia didn’t have oil, Saudi Arabia would be as empty as the Sahara desert and Somalia would be causing problems in the Middle East and Africa just like the gulf Arabs do today.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The arrogance of the Somalis is truly puzzling, given that it is a poor country and its people live in the diaspora, and yet it wants to call countries richer and stronger than it “subservient.” Leave the Gulf, just let us take Saudi Arabia,
- It has one of the highest companies, if not the highest company, in terms of market value in the world, “Aramco”.
- the seventh highest sovereign wealth fund,
- It is one of the founders of OPEC, which controls about 35% of global oil production and nearly 70% of global oil reserves.
-It is one of the most important countries in chemicals, and its brand was at times the second most valuable brand in the world in the chemicals industry. I could go on too, but instead we can be humble and learn from them

Do you think they could ever compete with Iran and Turkey when it comes to creativity? answer that only

I can’t take this seriously lol. Saudi Arabia has oil and that is its only ‘success’. The oil was found by white westerners too lol. Aramco was founded by those whites who initially extracted the oil.
“Saudi Arabia has oil and that is its only success.” The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is considered one of the largest oil producers and has a strong economic impact on the world whenever it wants to, such as what happened in the 2008 crisis. It was one of the least affected countries and the most important in the G20 meetings, and in fact it has a 2030 vision to move away from oil and focus on diversifying oil sources. income, so that's the case. Not really, as if she didn't know that, and the company is also owned by the Saudis and owned by the Saudis so it doesn't matter.

It has investments in games, sports, etc.,

Tell me, what exactly have the Saudis done other than sit on their asses while the money comes under their feet? I assure you, there is nothing to be proud of, and neither does the whole world. If Somalia had oil and Saudi Arabia did not have oil, Saudi Arabia would be as empty as the Sahara Desert, and Somalia would cause problems in the Middle East and Africa just as the Gulf Arabs do today.
Blah blah, you're just jealous, just deal with the matter and admit that the Saudis dealt with oil in a great way and developed their country, and they are not in the diaspora fighting over tribes and their country is an Emirati colony lol

Do you think they could ever compete with Iran and Turkey when it comes to creativity? answer that only
Yes, in fact, it does that and wants to be satisfied in terms of defense, so by 2030
IMG_1327.jpeg
IMG_1321.jpeg

“Saudi Arabia has oil and that is its only success.” The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is considered one of the largest oil producers and has a strong economic impact on the world whenever it wants to, such as what happened in the 2008 crisis. It was one of the least affected countries and the most important in the G20 meetings, and in fact it has a 2030 vision to move away from oil and focus on diversifying oil sources. income, so that's the case. Not really, as if she didn't know that, and the company is also owned by the Saudis and owned by the Saudis so it doesn't matter.

It has investments in games, sports, etc.,

Blah blah, you're just jealous, just deal with the matter and admit that the Saudis dealt with oil in a great way and developed their country, and they are not in the diaspora fighting over tribes and their country is an Emirati colony lol
All you mentioned was oil and moving away from oil. Their country was enslaved by Turks for hundreds of years before that. It’s just 1 giant gas station lmao

Notice how he always mentions ‘2030’ or some time in the future and not present day reality. I will laugh when their oil runs out and they cease to be of value to the whites.
Ehh tbf to the Saudis they have invested heavily in their country and people- the growth in scientific output from Saudi for example is impressive KAUST is doing good work for example

Notice how he always mentions ‘2030’ or some time in the future and not present day reality. I will laugh when their oil runs out and they cease to be of value to the whites.
People before you have always said these opinions, and Saudi Arabia has become one of the strongest economies in the world and its people are rich and sovereign. People like you are very important. It is better for us to humble ourselves and focus on Somalia and how to make it stronger.

Ehh tbf to the Saudis they have invested heavily in their country and people- the growth in scientific output from Saudi for example is impressive KAUST is doing good work for example
It has a 20 bill endowment lmao. Where did it come from? My point is that it’s just from oil money and they didn’t put any work in at all. Most countries their wealth comes from trade/taxes due to some sort of innovation. One of the reasons that Jamal Khashoggi was assassinated by MBS was because he dared to ask these very same questions.

People before you have always said these opinions, and Saudi Arabia has become one of the strongest economies in the world and its people are rich and sovereign. People like you are very important. It is better for us to humble ourselves and focus on Somalia and how to make it stronger.
I think you are trying to make yourself feel better about Saudi Arabia by comparing it to Somalia of all places and it shows your insecurity. You are correct to be insecure. Saudis are the worst of all the Arabs imo, the best of the Arabs are from Shaam and the prophet said the same long ago!

We are 100% Muslim yet one of the most corrupt countries on earth

View attachment 326648
Somalis back home are cunning, scheming, natural and bonafide liars, they’ll lie over the smallest of things, it’s hard to set a country straight, if these are its people. Islam is held onto by the youth but they lack a broad understanding, and they think some of their actions are practically sanctioned and remain aloof from the laws of Islam. The way some of the elders act, you might think they’re reer so and so before they’re Muslims. It’s a sad state of affairs no doubt, but Allah is the most merciful and I hope he’ll return our honour and dignity, amin.

I think you are trying to make yourself feel better about Saudi Arabia by comparing it to Somalia of all places and it shows your insecurity. You are correct to be insecure. Saudis are the worst of all the Arabs imo, the best of the Arabs are from Shaam and the prophet said the same long ago!
ok

Trending