will Somalis eventually become the largest tribe in kenya

How many more decades until Somalis become the largest tribe in Kenya and the second largest in Ethiopia when will the demographic shift occur in both countries also how will that shift impact the political social and economic fabric of these countries

This is how Bantus think in Kenya, they're terrified of Somalis
brave_n1kFvkwmtG.png

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Kenya and Ethiopia have always lowballed their Muslim population numbers for years.

They could be a Muslim majority country and not admit it for years…

Kenya and Ethiopia have always lowballed their Muslim population numbers for years.

They could be a Muslim majority country and not admit it for years…
Ethiopia is notorious for that especially Somali numbers it’s possible the Somali population is 50 percent higher than their reporting

Ethiopia definitely is a Muslim majority country. Muslim oromos, muslims amhara, Somalis and Muslim minorities like afar and Harari make up most of the population
Muslims also have the highest Tfr it will be an interesting sight to see in the future I wonder how it will end up

Last edited:
How do you see the demographics of Kenya in 30 years what position will Somalis be in
I would say 10-15%, but possibly even more, this is all wishful thinking though but even at 15% that would make Somalis the majority in terms of Ethnic groups because the largest group Kikuyus are declining population and they are currently only at 17%

Kenya, like Ethiopia likes to skew Census numbers. I hope Somalis keep having more and more kids to the point they take over both countries lol

I would say 10-15%, but possibly even more, this is all wishful thinking though but even at 15% that would make Somalis the majority in terms of Ethnic groups because the largest group Kikuyus are declining population and they are currently only at 17%

Kenya, like Ethiopia likes to skew Census numbers. I hope Somalis keep having more and more kids to the point they take over both countries lol
Kenya skewed the census numbers in 2019 definitely they lowered the population Somalis have one of the highest TFRs and Kikuyus and merus have the lowest

Last edited:
This will never happen.

Currently, Kenyan Bantu and Nilotic populations together constitute around 92% of the nation's inhabitants.

Bantus alone are 60% of the population.

That's why Kikuyu and Kalenjin have been rotating the presidency of Kenya since independence in 1963.

This will never happen.

Currently, Kenyan Bantu and Nilotic populations together constitute around 92% of the nation's inhabitants.

Bantus alone are 60% of the population.

That's why Kikuyu and Kalenjin have been rotating the presidency of Kenya since independence in 1963.
Where projecting towards 2050 and beyond remember the largest tribe in Kenya is only 17 percent of the population there is no outright majority tribe in Kenya its possible there could be a Somali plurality by 2050

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Bantus are 70% of Kenya, nilotes are 25%. Cushites (somalis,oromos) will double in size, same as nilotes.

Kenyan bantus will be fucked over by expanding pastorals, whether cushitic or nilotic.

Trending

Latest posts