Will somali dhaqan survive in the west?

Will it survive

• Total voters
The real question is, does it matter?

Italian Americans lost their identity a long time ago. Italians in America tease them, but have become even more successful than their Italian counterparts. Most American Italians don’t speak Italian, they still have elements of their culture and have a strong attachment to their religion. They made their own food, entertainment, culture and lingo as well. The still see themselves as Italian and will always have it with them.

Another group is Mexican Americans. They have multiple generations born in the US. They have been able to keep their language, since it’s a neighbouring nation and former territories of the US were not too long ago were Mexican territory.
The biggest thing I fear is that we’ll become ghetto Madows with a victim mentality.

The real question is, does it matter?

Italian Americans lost their identity a long time ago. Italians in America tease them, but have become even more successful than their Italian counterparts. Most American Italians don’t speak Italian, they still have elements of their culture and have a strong attachment to their religion. They made their own food, entertainment, culture and lingo as well. The still see themselves as Italian and will always have it with them.

Another group is Mexican Americans. They have multiple generations born in the US. They have been able to keep their language, since it’s a neighbouring nation and former territories of the US were not too long ago were Mexican territory.

So you're gonna compare that with somalis becoming ghetto Madows? If you gonna change your identity you gotta upgrade

So you're gonna compare that with somalis becoming ghetto Madows? If you gonna change your identity you gotta upgrade
I said Somali Americans will become distinct from Somalis. I used Italians and Mexicans as examples. Never said the should be ghetto. Jewish and Italian Americans were originally put in those American ghettos, then African American went on to take those properties as they progressed up the social and economic ladder.

The don’t need to stay in the ghettos. Somalis can move just like the Italians and Jews did. It seems like those daaqan folks want them to stay there.

I never said to become AA, I said to help them with their struggle. We can progress like those people groups that went on to be distinct from their motherland but still retain some daaqan and their deen.

This isn’t black and white, right and wrong. I’m trying to have a serious discussion but I feel like I’m hand holding you during the whole thing.There’s nuance in what I’m saying. Don’t try to simplify it, even if you disagree with me. Dumbing the discussion isn’t helping either of us.

I said Somali Americans will become distinct from Somalis. I used Italians and Mexicans as examples. Never said the should be ghetto. Jewish and Italian Americans were originally put in those American ghettos, then African American went on to take those properties as they progressed up the social and economic ladder.

The don’t need to stay in the ghettos. Somalis can move just like the Italians and Jews did. It seems like those daaqan folks want them to stay there.

I never said to become AA, I said to help them with their struggle. We can progress like those people groups that went on to be distinct from their motherland but still retain some daaqan and their deen.

This isn’t black and white, right and wrong. I’m trying to have a serious discussion but I feel like I’m hand holding you during the whole thing.There’s nuance in what I’m saying. Don’t try to simplify it, even if you disagree with me. Dumbing the discussion isn’t helping either of us.

I like what you're saying. But you know they gonna end up AA. Tell me how they are gonna become a distinct group when they are acting, dressing and living like Madows. If somalis keep staying in the US, then their offsprings would marry Madow, identify as Madow and that's the end of that.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It'll survive because Somalis love pouring into the West nonstop.

As for me and my children and their children, asalaamu alaykum.

:russ:

They will ask me about their ancestors and I'll act confused. Then they will order a DNA kit to confirm. And I will act all surprised like them white folks or Carribean on YouTube. And then I will do fake research and say, "Oh son, it appears we have Shaykal (sp) family ties and your grand grandfather fled persecution for homosexuality". And we will do this while enjoying Pineapple Upside Down Cake (white people food) and red wine. And we will have two big dogs and we will not be afraid of them. In fact, they will be in our official family photos on the wall.

:mjlol:
Nooooooooo :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I like what you're saying. But you know they gonna end up AA. Tell me how they are gonna become a distinct group when they are acting, dressing and living like Madows. If somalis keep staying in the US, then their offsprings would marry Madow, identify as Madow and that's the end of that.
My issue is with the mooryans that are breaking our business. They need to be more like Malcom X and less like Rondey King. Somalis shouldn’t assimilate, they need to integrate like Italians, Mexicans do.

I will give you this, there will be a population that might assimilate, but this part is up to the parents to continue instilling Somali values and Islam to their kids. They’ll gravitate to AA culture if the parents or family try to isolate them completely (ei: those animals in dixon. The somalis segregate and end up worse than Black in toronto.)
There are well off Somalis who make sure their kids grow up in Suburbs. We need to do that as that was the move for Italians. Staying in the Ghettos they immigrated to held them back.

Last edited:
Blacks in the UK have their own culture so we're fine, you guys however are all AA's :hemad:
Idk who "you guys" is but no, Somalis in the states are not AA's just because a few K block HGs took the chance to loot. British Somali girls are breeding with Madows at vomit inducing rates and every British Somali that has left a voice note here sounds like they're from Kingston.
:childplease:

Trending

Latest posts