Will Smith gets cucked again

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

A new entanglement?

How many Ls is this guy gonna take before he divorces this bijj?!?

:what1:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Will don’t give a f*ck tbh.

The guy is in an open marriage, meaning he probably had his fair share of entanglements.

Hes just better at keeping shit secret.

A new entanglement?

How many Ls is this guy gonna take before he divorces this bijj?!?

:what1:
wtf do you expect Will Smith to do? He can't really do anything because he is already married to this woman. If he gets a divorce he is ganna loss half his wealth and may have to pay lifetime alimony!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Will don’t give a f*ck tbh.

The guy is in an open marriage, meaning he probably had his fair share of entanglements.

Hes just better at keeping shit secret.
So how come her entanglements are always high profile. We never hear Will Smith new gf or whatever. Its like hes the only one invested in the marriage

wtf do you expect Will Smith to do? He can't really do anything because he is already married to this woman. If he gets a divorce he is ganna loss half his wealth and may have to pay lifetime alimony!
Sometimes your pride is worth more than all the money in the world. I would rather be poor and keep my head high than have my spouse constantly passed like a hot potato

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So how come her entanglements are always high profile. We never hear Will Smith new gf or whatever. Its like hes the only one invested in the marriage

Sometimes your pride is worth more than all the money in the world. I would rather be poor and keep my head high than have my spouse constantly passed like a hot potato
You can’t be invested in an « open marriage » they’re together for the name and to be « power couple »

He's got Margot Robbie
Screenshot_20211030-050323__01.jpg

End of the day, man wife is getting smashed. His children are all out of adolescence so there’s no point in still being married to her. He should just live the single life.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

It’s an open secret that him and Margot Robbie were seeing each other.

He’s already admitted to having affairs.

I don't know why the guys are acting like Jada is cheating..He has affairs, even with Margot Robbie!

However, why can't Jada keep her mouth shut like Will and pretend they have a conventional marriage?! The stupidity is beyond me. Because of her big mouth people now think Will is a victim and that she's a cheating wife, when behind closed doors he probably has an army of sidechicks.

They're the same. She's just dumb enough to run her mouth unlike him.

I don't know why the guys are acting like Jada is cheating..He has affairs, even with Margot Robbie!

However, why can't Jada keep her mouth shut like Will and pretend they have a conventional marriage?! The stupidity is beyond me. Because of her big mouth people now think Will is a victim and that she's a cheating wife, when behind closed doors he probably has an army of sidechicks.
He didn’t have an affair with his daughters friend. August was Jadens friend and is same age as wills other son. He also has mental problems and she used a mentally unstable man. Will is doing with A star grown women.

He didn’t have an affair with his daughters friend. August was Jadens friend and is same age as wills other son. He also has mental problems and she used a mentally unstable man. Will is doing with A star grown women.

August was a grown man in his twenties though? Funny men are peddling the whole predator argument when on any other day, you lot argue its perfectly fine for a grown man to date 18 year olds. Also, Margot isn't that much older than Will's other son as well, lets be real Will's oldest son is 28! Will deffo has side chicks that are younger than that, so that is a silly argument. If you're going to use that against Jada, you better have an issue with an older man dating a 28 year old, which you obviously never will.

Apparently, Will gave his blessing. Tbh, I find them both repulsive and Will clearly doesn't give a shit as long as Jada isn't out here ruining his rep. But unfortunately, Jada is messy and can't keep her mouth shut.

August was a grown man in his twenties though? Funny men are peddling the whole predator argument when on any other day, you lot argue its perfectly fine for a grown man to date 18 year olds. Also, Margot isn't that much older than Will's other son as well, lets be real Will's oldest son is 28! Will deffo has side chicks that are younger than that, so that is a silly argument. If you're going to use that against Jada, you better have an issue with an older man dating a 28 year old, which you obviously never will.

Apparently, Will gave his blessing. Tbh, I find them both repulsive and Will clearly doesn't give a shit as long as Jada isn't out here ruining his rep. But unfortunately, Jada is messy and can't keep her mouth shut.
She brought him after his sister died to help him with his mental state. The age isn’t the problem. But she pretended to help him and used him for sex. Either way she is really weird

She brought him after his sister died to help him with his mental state. The age isn’t the problem. But she pretended to help him and used him for sex. Either way she is really weird

The whole scenario is messed up. I don't think she opened her doors just to use him for sex, that is a bit too calculating, but going there is insane as August is clearly a fragile man who would obviously get too attached and eventually expose them... Which he did. Also, why date someone who lives under the same roof as your husband?! Why would Will even allow this? I find the concept of open marriages psychotic, but surely couples usually have rules in place to protect their marriages such as no neighbors, family or close friends ect? Yeah all in all, they're morally reprehensible.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Will smith is finished. Idc what you say a man whose wife is getting dicked down by everyone will never be looked at the same by other men and his community.

:kanyehmm:

Trending