Will Smith gets cucked again

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I can't believe this guy was the Fresh Prince.

Actors and celebrities who were hugely popular with women in their youth tend to deviate in their later years. When you hear him speak about women today you can sense exhaustion, low energy etc

Will smith is finished. Idc what you say a man whose wife is getting dicked down by everyone will never be looked at the same by other men and his community.

:kanyehmm:
His legend status is certified and he isn’t the first man with a crazy woman. If anything she has made him more likeable and her disliked

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Actors and celebrities who were hugely popular with women in their youth tend to deviate in their later years. When you hear him speak about women today you can sense exhaustion, low energy etc
I think the guy had so much action he doesnt care anymore. Hes son already turned fruity, his wife is for everyone. I dont even know how he keeps living this would drive me crazy.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I think the guy had so much action he doesnt care anymore. Hes son already turned fruity, his wife is for everyone. I dont even know how he keeps living this would drive me crazy.
He has another son and that guy seems normal. I think its time for him to divorce her she talks to much. Also steph curry wife is another chick i dont like

He was getting cucked by Tupac before he even married her. Will Smith's the epitomy of a cuckold who has zero say in his relationship lol. That's a fate worse than death wallahi.

Xaruun

VIP
Jada probably thinks she’s being cool and funny when she humilates her husband, but at the end of the day she’s just humiliating herself and making herself look like the most toxic and retarded cow ever

Xoxoxo

VIP
Didn’t she say smt along the lines that 2pax was her true love? He was finished then
382F9CF8-446A-46AE-B734-0415C64DD1FE.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hollywood is a cesspool. They put on the front of monogamy for their fans/viewers but absolute sexual exclusivity isn't what they mean.

Trending

Latest posts