Will Smith biggest fall in 2021

I can’t think of a man that’s stock has fallen like Will Smith. Shows you how a bad woman can bring you down. If his son said this to me after everything I gone for him. I would have ended him.

Will Smith says his 'heart shattered' when son Jaden asked to be emancipated at age 15 over their 'critical failure' film After Earth: 'He lost his trust in my leadership'

By MARK MCGREAL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:04 EDT, 5 November 2021 | UPDATED: 22:04 EDT, 5 November 2021

Will Smith will open up about his regrets as a father in his upcoming memoir Will which is set for a November 9 release.

In an excerpt shared with People on Friday, the 53-year-old actor recalled how devastated his son Jaden, now 23, was after the critical and commercial failure of their 2013 film After Earth.

'After Earth was an abysmal box office and critical failure," the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air actor wrote. 'And what was worse was that Jaden took the hit.'

'Fans and the press were absolutely vicious; they said and printed things about Jaden that I refuse to repeat. Jaden had faithfully done everything that I'd instructed him to do, and I had coached him into the worst public mauling he'd ever experienced.'

The Pursuit of Happiness actor was heartbroken when Jaden, who was 15-year-old at the time of After Earth's release, told him he wanted to be emancipated.

'We never discussed it, but I know he felt betrayed. He felt misled, and he lost his trust in my leadership," Smith said. 'At fifteen years old, when Jaden asked about being an emancipated minor, my heart shattered. He ultimately decided against it, but it sucks to feel like you've hurt your kids.'

Imagine if he never got marriage or had children like Leonardo Dicaprio. His dignity would not have hit rock bottom!

His Movies After I Am Legend Have Sucked

forget will smith GIF

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I can’t think of a man that’s stock has fallen like Will Smith. Shows you how a bad woman can bring you down. If his son said this to me after everything I gone for him. I would have ended him.

Will Smith says his 'heart shattered' when son Jaden asked to be emancipated at age 15 over their 'critical failure' film After Earth: 'He lost his trust in my leadership'

Will Smith will open up about his regrets as a father in his upcoming memoir Will which is set for a November 9 release.

In an excerpt shared with People on Friday, the 53-year-old actor recalled how devastated his son Jaden, now 23, was after the critical and commercial failure of their 2013 film After Earth.

'After Earth was an abysmal box office and critical failure," the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air actor wrote. 'And what was worse was that Jaden took the hit.'

'Fans and the press were absolutely vicious; they said and printed things about Jaden that I refuse to repeat. Jaden had faithfully done everything that I'd instructed him to do, and I had coached him into the worst public mauling he'd ever experienced.'

The Pursuit of Happiness actor was heartbroken when Jaden, who was 15-year-old at the time of After Earth's release, told him he wanted to be emancipated.

'We never discussed it, but I know he felt betrayed. He felt misled, and he lost his trust in my leadership," Smith said. 'At fifteen years old, when Jaden asked about being an emancipated minor, my heart shattered. He ultimately decided against it, but it sucks to feel like you've hurt your kids.'
He chose a weak lgbtq supporting to pass on his seed. What did he expect?

At least his other kid looks alpha asf and not like a wet lama. Have you noticed trey acts like a real nigga and never disrespects his father nor does he embarrass will, despite not getting the same love and attention his other kids have gotten from the media.

1636241354835.png

Something broke every since he married Jada . Will came from a middle class family and she is the daughter of a former drug addict mother and absent father .

Hes a better man than me I wouldve grabbed Margot Robbie and dissapeared forever. What kinda ungrateful ass family is this bisinka

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here i am almost 2 oclock in the morning, typing how i HATE Will Smith.

I guess i am digressing :(

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You wouldn’t be mistaken if you thought Will Smith is Somali from all the threads made on him.

The guy is promoting his book. Everything in the news about the marriage since last year has been build up.

Similar to how rappers start beef to promote an album.