Will Smith biggest fall in 2021

His son got viciously bullied by the public because of his dad. You have zero empathy

So what movies flop all the time. If it wasnt for his father he wouldnt have made a movie with a legend like Jackie Chan.

Boy has no talent wouldve been flipping burgers if he was born in a different family

So what movies flop all the time. If it wasnt for his father he wouldnt have made a movie with a legend like Jackie Chan.

Boy has no talent wouldve been flipping burgers if he was born in a different family

While I agree boy has no talent and movie was probably father-son project, Will Smith really fell off. I remember at one point every black teen/young man looked up to him and wanted to just as successful.

Pursuit of Happiness was a good movie they can always fall back on that but let's get real After Earth was a crap movie.

While I agree boy has no talent and movie was probably father-son project, Will Smith really fell off. I remember at one point every black teen/young man looked up to him and wanted to just as successful.

Pursuit of Happiness was a good movie they can always fall back on that but let's get real After Earth was a crap movie.

For as long as he alive he can live off the Pursuit of Happiness and Fresh Prince juice.

He just needs to make better choices picking his roles. Hes too iconic to accept any script thrown at him

:pachah1:
jadawillbrokenup.jpg

Every guy has that one girl/relationship he still kind of obsesses over, the "first love".
Will Smith is basically what happens when you actually end up with that particular girl.

99.99% of us would be just as cucked as he is if we were still with out first love looool
You turn into a complete nacas and let them walk all over you. It's a fate worse than death.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He let his daughter at 13 years old be in bed with a 20 year old. A naked adult man in bed with your middle school age daughter, and SHE posted that on social media. This is what happens when you raide your kids on new age « individuality » hollyweird shit
223F1503-6F6A-4783-AE93-DDEDAF537242.jpeg

He chose a weak lgbtq supporting **** to pass on his seed. What did he expect?

At least his other kid looks alpha asf and not like a wet lama. Have you noticed trey acts like a real nigga and never disrespects his father nor does he embarrass will, despite not getting the same love and attention his other kids have gotten from the media.

View attachment 206079
He should've stayed with his first family because they've treated him well compared to his second family.

Last edited:
He let his daughter at 13 years old be in bed with a 20 year old. A naked adult man in bed with your middle school age daughter, and SHE posted that on social media. This is what happens when you raide your kids on new age « individuality » hollyweird shitView attachment 206166

Will smith is a homosexual, a lot of celebrities males in Hollywood and the rap industry are, would not surprise me if he pimped his kids out to the elite, him and jada never loved each other, it was a marriage of convenience.