Will Puntland Prez Deni come to Kismayo?

Will Dani be at Madoobes party?

• Yes he will be there

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No he will skip it

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
No one can stop the king of the Daroods and somalis, a landeer Osman Muxamuud doesn't need permission bowweee, fake sheegat kid,

Your talking about a man whose ancestors came to Qabridahar in 1852 to the Absame/Ogaden/Kuumade Mohamed Zubeer kings and said waryada cousins lets talk about the leadership and royal family of the darood and somalis, whilst your typical somalis was a sleep and busy searching for food and water and maybe naked with no shoes,

did you see them approach another somali tribe then?they looked down on those lower than them, in statues, sad but true,

since when did Mj need the Permission of marehan to land in anywhere? we will send him the express Jubaland plane and as he crosses xamar he will piss on failamrjos mouth and do a little dhaanto as he flies at 500 miles an hour,

kulaha does he need permission?

careful warya, you have seen a peaceful Ogaden and Majerteen, wallahi you have not seen their ruthlessness,

Deni is from the people who called on US African-com command to bomb a certain somali tribe recently,

Agah, how did they even get the phone number of general
Thomas D. Waldhauser to carry out the bombing,

waryada how did you do it @DR OSMAN
170926-Z-ZZ999-001.JPG
Gaas did the same to HG.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No one can stop the king of the Daroods and somalis, a landeer Osman Muxamuud doesn't need permission bowweee, fake sheegat kid,

Your talking about a man whose ancestors came to Qabridahar in 1852 to the Absame/Ogaden/Kuumade Mohamed Zubeer kings and said waryada cousins lets talk about the leadership and royal family of the darood and somalis, whilst your typical somalis was a sleep and busy searching for food and water and maybe naked with no shoes,

did you see them approach another somali tribe then?they looked down on those lower than them, in statues, sad but true,

since when did Mj need the Permission of marehan to land in anywhere? we will send him the express Jubaland plane and as he crosses xamar he will piss on failamrjos mouth and do a little dhaanto as he flies at 500 miles an hour,

careful warya, you have seen a peaceful Ogaden and Majerteen, wallahi you have not seen their ruthlessness,

Deni is from the people who called on US African-com command to bomb a certain somali tribe recently,

170926-Z-ZZ999-001.JPG

You even gave up the Habesha front after 91, except a few hang-overs who didn't know the Enemy was removed 'menguistu' the 'amhaar' the one with ties to Israel thru Solomon and yes it's REAL, they even reserved a nice spot for those 'jewish' agents in Africa to handle the 'african continent' by supplying them knowledge, wealth, and alliances with other jewish friends around the globe. The Tigray threw the Amhara ass out.

Tigray are historically friendly clan with Darod. Plus they were the ones who cut a deal with the Muslims anyways during the prophet time to safeguard Muslims in they're territory, that's why you see all the old mosques and burial sites of Islam in tigray or eritrea, nowhere near that jewish viper haile selassie and his grandfathers the lion of judah. He at least admitted who he is working for the Amhara, he is lion for JUDAH. But we ensured that Lion never controls the continent as Darod, we were always united about this fact since the 15th century futuh al habash as we marched to teach the habash cunts a lesson. They fired back though bruv, they captured a good amount of oromo and brainwashed them and now the oromo's are split half and half religious wise.

Even Abdillahi Yusuf refused Menguistu order and was arrested and only freed when Tigray took over since they know we are ALLIES. Only harami who took they're order was HAWIYE/ISAAQ, who didn't surrender to siyad like SSDF DID. That's why I will never ever trust IRIR with Somali well being, I just can't bro, they are easily fooled and tricked by the enemy for short-term gains against Darod not knowing he will be 'decimated' in the end himself like happened to Dire Dawa and Issa.

not a single person here has provided any actual information which will back their claims, all i hear is chest beating.

walaalayaal, you cant just write stuff without any sources. Dani will not come and i showed you where i based my opinion on.

can you do the same?

LOL

Kickz claims Cali Saleebaan when Cali Saleebaan in the West don't even let Marehan men come near their daughters because of their kismaayo war crimes.

This sheegato should have claimed another clan.

no way is he ciise muxamuud, i have first cousins who are ciise, no way, this dude is sheegat, ciise muxamuud waa raag asli ah and know their enemies from birth, he is a marehan sheegat

these hunters learned from the KGB the art of deception in their little sting , they are masters of bad deception, a child can see it from miles away

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

170926-Z-ZZ999-001.JPG

Now that Ethiopia thing is settled for Ogaden, they need to dedicate more time/effort into Somalia bro, Harti can't handle it anymore on our own. I think even Ogaden have realized 'amharo' wax ka si daran ayaaba dalka joggo that requires they're time. An internal enemy that can destroy us from within, where-as ogaden were always focused on external enemy.

Sxb Amharo is far easier to deal with then these b22n type clans wallahi. Amharo at least has history, culture, knowledge, he was a boqortoyo. Waba la hadli karta, lakin cawaankani gedo joggo maxad uu sheegi ama hawiye? they had no sense of rule over themselves for nearly 300 years when Ajuuran disappeared, they went back to the dark ages, similar to how all darods are now in dark ages after we lost our government in 91.

I infact have theorized that Hawiye prefer anarchy and lawlessness, that's how they secured they're land from Ajuuraan, while Ajuuraan couldn't adjust to these new conditions and fled the country. I think Hawiye plan is to keep the lawlessness in check and pray Darod vacates his land as they are not accustomed to no governance. That is why I am suggesting to Darod we need to stop begging hawiye in governance, and defeat them in they're own language of 'cawaan'. An cawaan only respect cawaan violence. We moved from the stage of 'cawaan'. We were soldier level clans like them in the 15th century, but we slowly and gradually developed kingdoms and civilized.

Wallahi we are vastly superior to them in ciidaan, cause the greatest war story in Somalia was futuh al habash which even arabs wrote a whole book about it and HARTI are clearly deemed 'gob gob dhalay' markay dagaal dhacdo. But we also GOB GOB DHALAY in Governance cause we know how to operate in a kingdom, this is what other clans LACK.

You surely can't be Harti if you are against Madoobe. JL is in the security phase of it's state building and to secure it's border, it needs a military graded leader, it doesn't need a damn technocrat in this stage of it's development. Someone needs to secure all the land, remove all opposing forces, organize security checkpoints internally from town to town which is unified and under one command in JL.

It hasn't reached the stage of governance building and setting up councils in each town let alone development or investment. What the diaspora does on the side in JL, is totally up to them, but this isn't the priority of the government. You clearly some SADE dude hiding in Qandala nick thinking Ali Salemaan and Maxamud Saleman have beef, therefore u take the name of one clan.

Hal qof oo tarikhi ah ma sheegi kartid in PL about PL history since your not from here BRUV, nice try sade bot. @PuntiteQueen deal with them. U handle the mission of cleaning out the 'clans' hiding under other clan nicks, we majerten males don't have time for such petty matters, let send our women to clean em out. Wallahi raggay naagaha ayaa loo dira so u show them how inferior we consider them, it's old puntland culture tactics this. We show them our women can conquer your males, let alone our MALES who would be vastly superior if our women can handle you. MJ males are built to be an EMPIRE, that's why we are light-year ahead these clans born in the 1960s.

Im MJ and im against him. Like all my family and most of mjs who i know. Marka qeylada yarey sxb shacabka majerteen ma tageersana madoobe. Madoobe waxaa futada kuwata Faroole iyo Deni. And i think that u know what people think about Faroole and his family.

Farm

VIP
Im MJ and im against him. Like all my family and most of mjs who i know. Marka qeylada yarey sxb shacabka majerteen ma tageersana madoobe. Madoobe waxaa futada kuwata Faroole iyo Deni. And i think that u know what people think about Faroole and his family.

Another fake boon making an MJ account kkk. You literally called yourself MJ4Som.

These boons are shameless.

:mjlol:

Another fake **** making an MJ account kkk. You literally called yourself MJ4Som.

These ****s are shameless.

:mjlol:

I mj maxamuud salebaan ciise maxamuud abokor ciise reer yoonis if u want to know but i dont care sxb do u belive me or not. Laakiin madoobe shacabka ma tageersana waxaas iska hilmaam.

I mj maxamuud salebaan ciise maxamuud abokor ciise reer yoonis if u want to know but i dont care sxb do u belive me or not. Laakiin madoobe shacabka ma tageersana waxaas iska hilmaam.

get out of her, Mj are natural born politicians and can small BS from miles, call them what you want, they never kiss ass or bum lick the enemy,

the 1door only respects two kinds of somalis, the OG and MJ , only people they fear, because these two stand up for their believes and never get used by another somali clan willy nilly,

maybe you gave us your habibti's abtir, if your lucky to have a little qalanio Mj , i dont believe you,

another sheegat???

get out of her, Mj are natural born politicians and can small BS from miles, call them what you want, they never kiss ass or bum lick the enemy,

the 1door only respects two kinds of somalis, the OG and MJ , only people they fear, because these two stand up for their believes and never get used by another somali clan willy nilly,

maybe you gave us your habibti's abtir, if your lucky to have a little qalanio Mj , i dont believe you,

another sheegat???

From "Deni will land in Kismaayo" => "Marexaan are B00n who can't stop it" => "1door only respect and fear Mj and Ogadeen"

@Teeri-Alpha never disappoints in bringing up and bashing Isaaq at least once - even completly unrealted to the topic - in every thread. Walle you gotta love this guy

From "Deni will land in Kismaayo" => "Marexaan are B00n who can't stop it" => "1door only respect and fear Mj and Ogadeen"

@Teeri-Alpha never disappoints in bringing up and bashing Isaaq at least once - even completly unrealted to the topic - in every thread. Walle you gotta love this guy

ah the wisest and my favourite 1door, how are you awow?

i admire and love how your great people have said no to so called a mentally and totally in unity and wish to leave this fake nation, well done,

i only mention your kind since i greatly admire them,

if we were like whites who based things on nation statehood and being part of a country and not on tribes i would have obtained a citizenship and fought for your nation, since i have lots of habar yunis blood in me,

no offence bro but your Mps are also coming and sending delegates, which i admire,

i never wallahi thought for a million years the 1door and Ogaden races would be on the same side,

it explains why Ahmed madobe gave an 1door girl a job as permanent sectary 2 years ago,

walle Ahmed waa jnny, he predicted ALL of this and played his cards right,

i have always thought yuor kind andmmine were like jews and arabs, and now we are working together to give xamar a middle finger

Trending