Jubbaland buys $2 million private jet to bypass travel ban and humiliates the one bedroom villa

Dont mind this guy he claims to have a PhD in History but can't even spell properly. :hemad:

He claims a PhD in economy, which he already proved in many threads, where he came with very deep knowledge.

You probably confused him with Mr. Cheese who has (Only) his master degree in history - the equivalent to gender studies for males.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Insulting Absame but you are always missing when the Marehan are insulting Majeerteen.

The biggest sheegato on earth with zero shame.

Haye, set the record straight for the class.

Swear on Allah's name that I am not a Majeerteen man if you are so sure. :hillarybiz:

He claims a PhD in economy, which he already proved in many threads, where he came with very deep knowledge.

You probably confused him with Mr. Cheese who has (Only) his master degree in history - the equivalent to gender studies for males.
:damn::russ::mjcry:
Insulting Absame but you are always missing when the Marehan are insulting Majeerteen.

The biggest sheegato on earth with zero shame.
He's not smart enough to hide his game, 68 IQ at its finest.

source.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Is Kenya like your boogeyman or something? Who cares where they purchased the plane, although it was purchased in south sudan

I mean clearly you don't and that's ok sxb, like you said you don't care about the UN charcoal reports about Kenya and Jubbaland either :manny:

ignore the b00n, i can bring posts of him apologising after he nearly committed Suicide after all the predictions abut Ahmed maodobe failed and we gave the middle finger to the Ethiopians and said we will shoot you down,

he said sorry, i will never ever again insult or talk about qabil or Ogaden topics related to ahmed etc blah blah blah

ignore the b00n, i will tame him and at times beat him like a donkey like i do in kismayo, i rule him with an iron fist, i cannot be naxariis to him, waa B00ni related,

he is so upset that even 1doorisatn Mps are coming, just to give failamrjo a middle finger and of course we want that, just t pee them off,

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think NN should play the long game and just let the opposition who are made up of many groups and individuals with different interest meet wherever they like. Peace is absolutely vital, I understand that Kenya is enjoying this and working with the likes of warlords, corrupt businessmen, and good people who just happen to not agree with Farmaajo. In the end, we the masses will decide who is right for us, but in the mean time, I would urge our government not to play in to the hands of spoilers :)

i strongly doubt if the cheese b00n has masters in history, a good degree, he was a college teacher and most likely has bachelors, he cannot even speak good English despite all the siad barre haraam loot used to educated him and sent to the west in the 80s