Will Puntland ever shut down the idp camps?

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
Itโ€™s gonna happen sooner or later somali maryoleey isma wasaano sida Somali bantu isku wasto ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Bruv thats peak ngl. I though we somali had many kids. Did that change?

Mudug_gyal

VIP
whos us??? theres barely bantus in bari even reer hafuun are down south due to abaar from 70ys+ ago
Not yet at least but they are in gaalkacayo, so many in garowe too

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
your confusing bantu and baajuun i know you mjs love marrying them nowadays:dabcasar:
Majerteeen in puntland mostly merry from Southeast Asia and Central Asia that is why our looks different than typical Somali maryooley
IMG_7077.jpeg

IMG_7076.gif

Mudug_gyal

VIP
whos us??? theres barely bantus in bari even reer hafuun are down south due to abaar from 70ys+ ago
Not yet at least but they are in gaalkacayo, so many in garowe too

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
my grandmother from my dad side is MJ. But his father is habar jeclo. I promise you im not lying I even want ssc to be controlled by Somaliland fully. Yes I did initially say is wrong but if Somaliland wins and takes back its sovereignty than who am I to complain?
You are a Jabarti cosplaying as an HJ imo, yesterday you said you didnโ€™t want to let Eastern Sool to be a part of SL. Why the sudden switch up? Either you are a sheegaato (99% probability) or you suffer from multiple personality disorder.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You are a Jabarti cosplaying as an HJ imo, yesterday you said you didnโ€™t want to let Eastern Sool to be a part of SL. Why the sudden switch up? Either you are a sheegaato (99% probability) or you suffer from multiple personality disorder.
, Hadalka Garaad Mukhtaar Garaad Cali Waan ku diirsaday โ€Soomaali waxaan u sheegaynaa Haddii Muuse Biixi Markale Weerar soo qaado ma celinayno wiilashayada, Caynaba iyo Oog Waa Dhul katirsan Dowladda SSC khaatumo Nabad yaan ku dayeynaa marka horeโ€
IMG_7078.jpeg

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
I simply.felt it was wrong to keep people that didn't want to be apart of Somalilamd but if Sland successfully overpowers ssc than I won't complain. If I was cosplaying why have I said I'm isaaw since 2018? surely someone would have seen me slip and say a different qabil but I didn't.

I simply.felt it was wrong to keep people that didn't want to be apart of Somalilamd but if Sland successfully overpowers ssc than I won't complain. If I was cosplaying why have I said I'm isaaw since 2018? surely someone would have seen me slip and say a different qabil but I didn't.

"Successfully overpowers" aka shelling civilians.

This time we ready ina abti, soo daa waxaa isku heysid.

Trending

Latest posts