Will Puntland ever shut down the idp camps?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
your confusing bantu and baajuun i know you mjs love marrying them nowadays:dabcasar:
Majerteeen in puntland mostly merry from Southeast Asia and Central Asia that is why our looks different than typical Somali maryooley
IMG_7077.jpeg

IMG_7076.gif

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
my grandmother from my dad side is MJ. But his father is habar jeclo. I promise you im not lying I even want ssc to be controlled by Somaliland fully. Yes I did initially say is wrong but if Somaliland wins and takes back its sovereignty than who am I to complain?
You are a Jabarti cosplaying as an HJ imo, yesterday you said you didn’t want to let Eastern Sool to be a part of SL. Why the sudden switch up? Either you are a sheegaato (99% probability) or you suffer from multiple personality disorder.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You are a Jabarti cosplaying as an HJ imo, yesterday you said you didn’t want to let Eastern Sool to be a part of SL. Why the sudden switch up? Either you are a sheegaato (99% probability) or you suffer from multiple personality disorder.
, Hadalka Garaad Mukhtaar Garaad Cali Waan ku diirsaday ”Soomaali waxaan u sheegaynaa Haddii Muuse Biixi Markale Weerar soo qaado ma celinayno wiilashayada, Caynaba iyo Oog Waa Dhul katirsan Dowladda SSC khaatumo Nabad yaan ku dayeynaa marka hore”
IMG_7078.jpeg

I simply.felt it was wrong to keep people that didn't want to be apart of Somalilamd but if Sland successfully overpowers ssc than I won't complain. If I was cosplaying why have I said I'm isaaw since 2018? surely someone would have seen me slip and say a different qabil but I didn't.

I simply.felt it was wrong to keep people that didn't want to be apart of Somalilamd but if Sland successfully overpowers ssc than I won't complain. If I was cosplaying why have I said I'm isaaw since 2018? surely someone would have seen me slip and say a different qabil but I didn't.

"Successfully overpowers" aka shelling civilians.

This time we ready ina abti, soo daa waxaa isku heysid.