Will ILHAN OMAR be honored with street/school/building naming or will she cross path with prison time/controversy? I say the latter, this is why

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This woman has no wisdom in her little head. She has gone after the crown prince of Saudia. That guy will get his revenge after she goes on holding him accountable. She has no idea how far his reach is. He will single handily pay detectives to dig up some ceeb on her. He’ll spend millions to trap her on something. Look what’s happening to the governor of NY. This woman will have a trap set for her. She has no idea what she’s dealing with.

I can see her disgraced and fleeing away from cameras in the next 5 years.

Mark my words folks.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
WRONG. I think if there was any dirt, they gone dug it. I mean, what is worst dirt than marrying your own brother?

I say, she is a lil MJ shrewd clever thang. When pressure was on her, she went quickly & married a sus Jew. Lately, she has been away from the cameras, which is good-- thank you-- yaaqqee--.

And to MBS-- well, he is in trouble.

I think, in the next 5 years he will not be the crown prince. He will be assassinated.

Royalflush

novacane
WRONG. I think if there was any dirt, they gone dug it. I mean, what is worst dirt than marrying your own brother?

I say, she is a lil MJ shrewd clever thang. When pressure was on her, she went quickly & married a sus Jew. Lately, she has been away from the cameras, which is good-- thank you-- yaaqqee--.

I think, in the next 5 years he will not be the crown prince. He will be assassinated.
Pretty sure it’s her cousin lol
And now that Biden has turned his eye on Saudi I predict he will go to war with Iran as goodwill, rather Saudi soldiers die than American ones

so she can create buuq but ultimately it’s a ploy to make the Saudis do what the Americans want- a shorter leash if you will

I want Ilhan (or as I call her Illy) to go after the Ethiopians and Kenyans. She needs to expose the KDF collusion with terrorists and suspend U.S. aid to those countries. She also needs go after the secessionists in northern Somalia and call them out for undermining peace talks and reconciliation in Somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want Ilhan (or as I call her Illy) to go after the Ethiopians and Kenyans. She needs to expose the KDF collusion with terrorists and suspend U.S. aid to those countries. She also needs go after the secessionists in northern Somalia and call them out for undermining peace talks and reconciliation in Somalia

u have been obsessed with secessionists since the somali net days of your qansagabeyle

What do you think about the conspiracy theorists in the Somali community who say that actually the Jew she married is an Israeli Mossad spy who was sent to infiltrate her. Ever since she married him she stopped criticising Israel. You don't even hear her condemn Israeli killings of Palestinians anymore. Just total silence. Also the Jew tipped off the press about him and her having a relationship. There was no other way the press would know they were dating had either one of them not told someone.

Trending