Will I get stoned to death in Somalia?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Piggy backing off your thread, but does anyone know what would happen to a girl who doesn’t wear hijab in Somalia? I know the average women there walk around in jilbabs.
There was one crackhead dhaqan celis girl in galkacyo that would run around no hijab and a nose ring. People would cuss her out but no one did shit about it so ion kno :manny:

There was one crackhead dhaqan celis girl in galkacyo that would run around no hijab and a nose ring. People would cuss her out but no one did shit about it so ion kno :manny:
I knew a guy named Abdul crackhead that got deported. I always wondered what happens to crack heads back home.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I knew a guy named Abdul crackhead that got deported. I always wondered what happens to crack heads back home.
They eventually come to their senses because theirs no crack for them in Somalia and are forced to quit. If their brain is permanetly damaged they just run around sniffing glue chewing khat asking for money like bucktees in the west with a twist :manny:

They eventually come to their senses because theirs no crack for them in Somalia and are forced to quit. If their brain is permanetly damaged they just run around sniffing glue chewing khat asking for money like bucktees in the west with a twist :manny:
Imagine in 30 years I see Abdul crackhead on tv as minister of education or a war lord:drakelaugh:Anything is possible in somalia​

The last time I went I was 16...I had a wild phase at 21 where I got tats..a sleeve, what will be the reaction? I plan on getting them removed when the technology better and cheaper. Btw can I buy sunscreen in somalia? Tattoos need sunscreen even after removal.
I heard Turkey does it at a pretty good price. Idk how much but my friend went

Trending

Latest posts