Will I get stoned to death in Somalia?

The last time I went I was 16...I had a wild phase at 21 where I got tats..a sleeve, what will be the reaction? I plan on getting them removed when the technology better and cheaper. Btw can I buy sunscreen in somalia? Tattoos need sunscreen even after removal.

Piggy backing off your thread, but does anyone know what would happen to a girl who doesn’t wear hijab in Somalia? I know the average women there walk around in jilbabs.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Piggy backing off your thread, but does anyone know what would happen to a girl who doesn’t wear hijab in Somalia? I know the average women there walk around in jilbabs.
They smoke marijuana and get stoned

Although the two events are mutually exclusive

My cousin wore an abaayo made from silky material. An old man stopped her in the street about modesty. She’s the most religious one in my age group in my family:mjlol:

Macalin M

Out here
In Xamar when I was around liido or any of the nice areas (where youth congregated) the women wore makeup and weren’t wearing Jilbaab. However in my neighbourhood women wore jilbaab-some with face covered. It was so annoying when a habaryar would call my name and I’d be like “who tf is that”

Of course if I went to kismayo and bumped into Shabab, I meant more like xamar or like garoowe

If you have your family with you, I don’t think so but you will be judged and be spoken about. People will look at you like an outcast.

since you are from abroad, they can’t do much to you.

I am talking from my experience in her Hergaysa.

If you have your family with you, I don’t think so but you will be judged and be spoken about. People will look at you like an outcast.

since you are from abroad, they can’t do much to you.

I am talking from my experience in her Hergaysa.
As long as it doesn’t get violent I can deal with being judged. I can just judge them back

AD4E7359-F84E-4E91-8F77-FDB72D27F76D.jpeg

people there are dirty minded asfk .I was sucking a red bright lollipop and this aunty came and said you shouldn't be doing that in public. I was only a kid back then.

people there are dirty minded asfk .I was sucking a red bright lollipop and this aunty came and said you shouldn't be doing that in public. I was only a kid back then.
Was it just licking or were you deep throating it. If it was deep throating I would tell my daughter she wildin too:kanyeshrug:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Isn’t there a guy that lives in Xamar and he’s all tatted up? He even has energy drink business there I don’t see anyone giving you hard time maybe you will get a lot of questions?

@Robin you on the other hand? I would be careful it’s not even about religion, Somali men are just some of the most sexist men, they might just do something to you and claim it’s because of religion when they are high off Khat 24/7, if you do go just put on light scarf

Trending

Latest posts