Will HSM make Hiiraan State a reality?

Surely, he can't be this ruthless to his abtiyaal? I think Hawadle will have to wait for non-hiiraab President to get away from the cursed Hiirshabeele State.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Tbh I don't see it happen. It's not possible to have 1 gobol state unless things change and it gets split into multiple gobols.

Tbh I don't see it happen. It's not possible to have 1 gobol state unless things change and it gets split into multiple gobols.
Hiiraan is different to these Siad Barre regions.
1B86A786-81B8-4445-939A-E2C770CE0D3C.jpeg

It was always independent therefore the 2 gobal rule shouldn’t apply to them since they have not been split into 2 or 3 like the other regions etc Alto Giuba which created Bay, Bakool and Gedo.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Hiiraan is different to these Siad Barre regions.
View attachment 300032
It was always independent therefore the 2 gobal rule shouldn’t apply to them since they have not been split into 2 or 3 like the other regions etc Alto Giuba which created Bay, Bakool and Gedo.
Fair point. Siyaad barre low-key done Hiiraan dirty. It qualified to be 2 gobols.

Also it shows siyaad barre must of had qabiil motives to split up these gobols. He made upper jubba 3 gobols to create Gedo for his Subclan and left Hiiraan alone.

Siyaad barre low-key done Hiiraan dirty. It qualified to be 2 gobols.
87BC8AC8-AC42-48B7-80B9-82F62AF85C8E.jpeg
yeah, Sheekh Sharif attempted to correct the historical mistake that Siad Barre left behind by splitting Hiiraan into Two regions (Hiiraan and Upper Shabelle) before the constitution was finalised technically the constitution should have had 19 regions instead of 18 because of this presidential decree.

C9DB8AB9-B514-4248-881A-06911FF7A938.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts