Will he survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the clan card is a smokescreen and a clever political design and utterance to ignite Hawiyism and mobilise the core as a tool for opposition against Farmajo.

There was Abgaal political dominance and I believe Guriceel subclan is happy with the Foreign Minister position.

That said the Majerteen-Abgaal alliance was the real deal. Sharif and Hassan Sheekh had also Marrehan PM's but they were cut short and removed by the sitting President after conflicting viewpoints and interests most famously of course Farmaajo.

Abdullahi Yusuf had two Abgaal PM's Gheedi and Nuur Cadde though he tried to ouster the latter with a Habargidir Saleebaan named Gacmodheere the stepfather of Cabdi Warsame City Counciller of Minneapolis who is the same tribe as Abdullahi Yusuf but he even was never official as the International Community refused to accept the ouster of Nuur Adde therefore forcing Gacmodheere to resign within days and Abdullahi's downfall as the IC only was dealing with Nuur Adde and cold shouldering Abdullahi Yusuf and the unavoidable resignation of him when he realised that there was no ground and loss of credibility and political pressure where even Kenya threatened to freeze any family assets deport and confess investments and members of his close circle. Ethiopia also declared its withdrawal from Somalia thus sealing the coffin for him.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Holy shit 90%:dwill:

This dude really is corrupt as f*ck. How did farmaajo manage to pick him as pm after knowing his shady passed are they related qabil wise or long time friends or something?:drakewtf:

you kidding right? hes farmaajos brother in law. :mybusiness:

Sxb odhaah soomaaliyeed ayaa tidhaah "wixii la qariyo qudhun baa ku jira"

No one is against honest businessmen with integrity and ethical dealings. those corrupted politicians wouldnt ask bribes if everything was transparent and clear.

I guess you are right about the future leaders losing hope and firing him might harm foreign investments etc. but he gotta do his job and stop qabiil stuff holding back the progress.

Larry, if u got a chance maybe u would have made the entire country a special vehicle for a private equity cash cow lool. i like ur opportunistic attitude

Somalia isn't ready for democracy or a public market.

90% of Somalis living in the diaspora still think the stock market is haram, but they gladly buy products and services from companies they are helping gain growth.

Probably not. It's 80% that he will get removed. Anti hiiraabism is what will make him loose his position. You can't openly Hate the largest sub clan of hawiye in terms of population, arms and $$.

He actually had a meeting with xawaadle trying to get an alliance with them. Fearmongering about Hiiraab. He actually told them let us unite and subjugate Hiiraab. Walahi o bilahi i'm not making this up. The man suffers from inferiority complex.

The new PM will likely by Daahir Gheelle Part of the Ictisaam group. He is Waceysle, Abgaal.

lol you can't claim the PM of Somalia had a meeting about subjugating an entire Somali clan *one of the largest in Mog*... without any evidence.

Any Smart Somali is perceived shady.

If he was the Chairmen of a Somali fund that did the exploration in the first place these politicians would block this from happening, because every dollar would have come from individual Somali investors and the corrupt officials would never need to be bribed.

If he is ousted, it will be a blow to the confidence of Somalias future leaders in the private sector. This is all about jealously and he's precieved as a threat from MPs who can't tell the difference between a well pad and siasmic equipment.

I thought Kheyre was popular and well liked

Remove "old" and cut off second half of that sentence and i agree with you

Not a bad idea at all:obama:

If this actually happens, we need to make it as painful for them as possible. Make it so that murusade feel very belittled and embittered, that other Hu_ don't believe they can be pm. make them the new xawadle.

and farmaajo should give the seat to a raxanwayn :lolbron:

Hiraab basically consists of majority of it being Abgaal, Anti-Hiraab=Anti-Abgaal
Reason why I said unfortunately is because Soma-Oil basically payed peanuts in order to get offshore blocks of oil of Somalias coast, and the people behind the soma-oil are British conservatives.

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes of the PM role in Mogadishu and I want to know what is the issue.
Wtf. Hiiraab is a subclan consisting of HG, Duduble and Mudulood.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Somalia isn't ready for democracy or a public market.

90% of Somalis living in the diaspora still think the stock market is haram, but they gladly buy products and services from companies they are helping gain growth.
sadly yes. and what an irony! accepting islamic banking which is not so islamic. they charge the same or more interest/service charges and more expensive with less time horizon.

their existence in somalia is doing more damage than good. because they are working in an environment without monetary policy, regulation oversight and no insurance for depositors.

the skyhigh interest rates doesnt help too, i think its difficult to even negotiate anythin lessthan 12% for 10 years. and with commercial convetional banking banned i guess progress will be painfully slow

look at kenya, their pres has recently issued interest cap decree into law which force banks to not charge more than the cap ceiling.
thats how a country serious about developmet will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending