Will Eritrea, Ethiopia go for war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Let them go to war. It will be spectacular. I don't see the Oromos fighting this war for the tigrarys nor do I see the afars willing to fight for neither of them considering how they treat them. It'll be an interesting war. If they go to war so many ethnic groups will have the opportunity to break away.
the oromos are the most worthless trash to ever walk the planet siyaad barre knew they weren't gonna be shit so he put all the backing to habash and fast forward to today he was proven right habash never fight oromos are 90% of the army

Let them go to war. It will be spectacular. I don't see the Oromos fighting this war for the tigrarys nor do I see the afars willing to fight for neither of them considering how they treat them. It'll be an interesting war. If they go to war so many ethnic groups will have the opportunity to break away.

Eritrea won the war in 1991 with its 4 million population and old arm and very poor economic.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
the oromos are the most worthless trash to ever walk the planet siyaad barre knew they weren't gonna be shit so he put all the backing to habash and fast forward to today he was proven right habash never fight oromos are 90% of the army

Yeah they're pathetic but they've been protesting and getting shot by the government. I think there is a growing animosity between them.

So the UN avoid the masses of human rights abuses by Ethiopia and takes their side?! Ethiopia's jails are filled with innocent people, there's no free press, the election was a farce with 100% outcome for the regime, they shot dead protesters including the elderly and children, rape is a common tool of Ethiopia's military, they marginalise and abuse so manyethnic groups and divert the aid sent to them to them after appealing for aid in their name. Ethiopia invaded Eritrea and no one doubts this because of satellite evidence, how on earth did they convince the UN that they're the good guys?

They sell to the world idea of Christian country surrounded by Muslim

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Canuck stop being pro Eritrea their leader supports Al shabab. Both countries could get bombed with nuclear bombs and I wouldn't care.
that was not proven you should take everything you hear from ethiopia/us/west even to some extent the un with a grain of salt.
they lie about that country alot

are you ser
I agree. I think a war could only fuel it to go much faster. This is why I'm hoping they go to war. It'll be interesting if ethnic groups like the Somalis and Oromos play their cards right they could come out winning.

what planet are you living in? first of all do you know that majority of the oromos that you are talking about are die hard ethiopians, and as for the ppl in the ogaden region you do know that most of them today are happy with Ethiopia and that its in the favor to see a prospering ethiopia

if you're having wet dreams about ethiopia crumbling wake up and smell the ethiopian cofee.

i don't know who designed this country but they are holding all the cards and thats why i see them as the regional power, but i will give you this they can only crumble if they choose to go and tear their country appart then its a whole diferent story and i just don't see that happening.

Eritrea is not overpopulated country almost 7 million, their refugees are economic migrants and most of them are from Ethiopia & Sudan ( afar, Tigray )

a nation of 7million and not a single tangible sector, the country is so broke that their only lifeline is arab aid, no int banks go there, no companies wanna invest there.
you can call them economic migrants but at the end of the day, their running away from their country because there is no real lif there.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Such a shame Zenawi didn't free Tigray like Afwerki freed Eritrea, the plan was going so well until Zenawi was clever enough to realize why secede when you can have it all

:francis:

If Aideed had any brains he coulda done the same

Eritrea was our Somaliland

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Such a shame Zenawi didn't free Tigray like Afwerki freed Eritrea, the plan was going so well until Zenawi was clever enough to realize why secede when you can have it all

If Aideed had any brains he coulda done the same

Eritrea was our Somaliland

i remember omar jess with all his militia from ethiopia attacked kismayo(somalia) even thoe both zenawi afwerki were about to capture addis(ethiopia):faysalwtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
are you ser

what planet are you living in? first of all do you know that majority of the oromos that you are talking about are die hard ethiopians, and as for the ppl in the ogaden region you do know that most of them today are happy with Ethiopia and that its in the favor to see a prospering ethiopia

if you're having wet dreams about ethiopia crumbling wake up and smell the ethiopian cofee.

i don't know who designed this country but they are holding all the cards and thats why i see them as the regional power, but i will give you this they can only crumble if they choose to go and tear their country appart then its a whole diferent story and i just don't see that happening.

We've all seen the videos of Oromos protesting and being shot at.

We've all seen the videos of Oromos protesting and being shot at.

oromos don't a chance in hell over throwing this goverment, firstly they have no alies, the xabashis to their west hate them with a passion and the somalis to thier east get the chills when they see them, oromos are expansionists and nobody likes that, and the tplf have messed them up big time when they established the liyu police because it boxed them in so badly that they have no other choice but to only seek for their rights in ethiopia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
i remember omar jess with all his militia from ethiopia attacked kismayo(somalia) even thoe both zenawi afwerki were about to capture addis(ethiopia):faysalwtf:

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

In one stroke he could've taken all of the Ogaden up to Harar totally unopposed and he decided to fight MSB

Wallahi never even thought of that before

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

In one stroke he could've taken all of the Ogaden up to Harar totally unopposed and he decided to fight MSB

Wallahi never even thought of that before
He did all that just to help a guy who's was committing genocide against his own people:faysalwtf:
That guy must be the biggest retard to ever exist:faysalwtf:
What makes it worse is usc double crossed and kicked his ass but he still back stabbed his own clan just to help them again:faysalwtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He did all that just to help a guy who's was committing genocide against his own people:faysalwtf:
That guy must be the biggest retard to ever exist:faysalwtf:
What makes it worse is usc double crossed and kicked his ass but he still back stabbed his own clan just to help them again:faysalwtf:

Casho Caydiid indeed

:chrisfreshhah:

a nation of 7million and not a single tangible sector, the country is so broke that their only lifeline is arab aid, no int banks go there, no companies wanna invest there.
you can call them economic migrants but at the end of the day, their running away from their country because there is no real lif there.

Welcome to Africa same as Niger, Mali, ......etc

Welcome to Africa same as Niger, Mali, ......etc

ur right africa is a broke ass continent im not gonna refuse that, but it has wealth that doesn't go and thats land, let me give u an example you quoted 'niger' even tho the country is poor it can quickly change once human development improves because of the vast land it has and once they learn how to extract it there's no stoping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts