Will a short wife drag down you kid's height?

Walaahi. The dating market is fucked in the west. No woman will even swipe for a short guy. Short guys get no play on dating apps, it's even worse in real life.

:ohlord:

it depends how short.

shorter than 5"7, yeah you are khalaas.

but at 5'7, 5'8, 5'9, you can still get play but you have to overcompensate(be successful, be fit etc), you have to be more appealing individually to get as much play than a taller person who is average.

Why are men getting shorter though? It’s rare to come across a man who’s 6ft and above. I tower over these niggas when I wear heels. *kisses teeth*

it depends how short.

shorter than 5"7, yeah you are khalaas.

but at 5'7, 5'8, 5'9, you can still get play but you have to overcompensate(be successful, be fit etc), you have to be more appealing individually to get as much play than a taller person who is average.
my uncle is a manlet 5 ft 5 he married a woman who is 5ft 8, his son is over 6ft tall.

Why are men getting shorter though? It’s rare to come across a man who’s 6ft and above. I tower over these niggas when I wear heels. *kisses teeth*
manlets deserve a chance, thank goodness I'm tall. I was a manlet for the first sixteen years of my life, grew an entire foot in three years lol.

Trending

Latest posts