Wild Wild Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-11-15_11-47-32.gif

Punans coming in from all corners

Abaay abaay. Is this shit reall ? :faysalwtf:

gets reall in hargeisa without khat .bunch of yellow teeth zombies!
@Pureblood your thread has backfired saxib .the only ppl in the world who chew more khat then khatland are the qaldans in the diasporas.
I cant belive a qaldan used khat to shade other Somalis. :mjlol:

upload_2018-11-15_11-48-18.jpeg

75% of all males in Somalia / somaliland chew Khat. This isn’t an Isaaq problem :chrisfreshhah:

You know what you and the punans can bond over ? All your relatives fighting in terrorist groups :hemad:

That aint Farmaajo tho :drakewtf:

Do you think everyone is like the shameless khat bixi? :faysalwtf:

:pachah1: a good Fkdrist knows when to cut his losess and let the thread die

Please we all know that’s failmaajo. Also should we talk about Gaas and his love of shisha smoke like the Naago he is ? Gaas is starving like Tukaraq soldiers his stomach is filled with chewed up khat :chrisfreshhah:

View attachment 59362

75% of all males in Somalia / somaliland chew Khat. This isn’t an Isaaq problem :chrisfreshhah:

You know what you and the punans can bond over ? All your relatives fighting in terrorist groups :hemad:
Kkkk
The picture kills me dude looks like a old head stuck in a kids body .he does look like farmajo I'll give you that .
Study from your cousin @DRACO threads .his propaganda regarding somalia is more believable then your "mogdishu has khat problems"
I hear when a boy hits puberty in qaldaanland he must finish a malduuf of Ethiopian khat in order to be considered a man .
What year were you given your first bundle of khat @Pureblood ?

Kkkk
The picture kills me dude looks like a old head stuck in a kids body .he does look like farmajo I'll give you that .
Study from your cousin @DRACO threads .his propaganda regarding somalia is more believable then your "mogdishu has khat problems"
I hear when a boy hits puberty in qaldaanland he must finish a malduuf of Ethiopian khat in order to be considered a man .
What year were you given your first bundle of khat @Pureblood ?

Harun Maruf is one of the most respected Somali journalists. This isn’t even a propaganda thread

I have proof here’s you at a younger age

N7KvyuX.jpg

Sxb its all somalis problem.
But an isaaq talking about someone elses qat problem
Waa aduunyo dhamad

An Isaaq can because like you said it’s all Somalis problem .

End of the day I’d rather be known for Khat than for terrorism, pirates, and utter failure

An Isaaq can because like you said it’s all Somalis problem .

End of the day I’d rather be known for Khat than for terrorism, pirates, and utter failure
Xamar iska daa
Oo waxaad ka haadasha dibka sida guud ama iska daa oo dib bu kugu so noqon beesha barakeysan Sh Isxaq

Status
Not open for further replies.