Wild Wild Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it the people who live there? Why is the place such a shithole? More bombs and daily assassinations . Failmaajo bootyclapping for Habashi in Addis and asmara . Where are the people? Oh wait new khat shipment in

No time to care about everything being a shithole around you

upload_2018-11-15_8-46-1.jpeg

Nabad iyo nolol :mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
is it the people who live there? Why is the place such a shithole? More bombs and daily assassinations . Failmaajo bootyclapping for Habashi in Addis and asmara . Where are the people? Oh wait new khat shipment in

No time to care about everything being a shithole around you
How are you talking about khat when you are from somaliland? Saxiib have some shame and respect your national plant!
:pachah1:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
How are you talking about khat when you are from somaliland? Saxiib have some shame and respect your national plant!
:pachah1:

out of all the people, a lander makes a thread using khat as a tool to beat someone with. never thought I'd see the day, talk about not being aware of yourself. :dead:

out of all the people, a lander makes a thread using khat as a tool to beat someone with. never thought I'd see the day, talk about not being aware of yourself. :dead:

You guys chew more Khat than us. It’s time I carry the great Jihad mantle as I set the record straight

I’m not from bombadishu? :drakewtf: and btw that’s up with muuse bixi when he said jeeganland? I heard my grandma talk about it.

Okay just go wait in Bosaso for your Oromo landlords to bring you shipments of the good stuff

Jeeganland is an actual thing. We took the sweet tears of our enemies and threw it back in their faces . Now we gladly call ourselves jeegan and we apply pressure as we have our boot on the neck of our enemies

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Okay just go wait in Bosaso for your Oromo landlords to bring you shipments of the good stuff
Saxiib i don’t know what you are talking about the only thing the oromo qaxootis are doing in bosaso is sweeping the street. tell me about the muuse bixi situation bro

Saxiib i don’t know what you are talking about the only thing the oromo qaxootis are doing in bosaso is sweeping the street. tell me about the muuse bixi situation bro

Sweeping the street of all the rent money you guys throw at your new Oromo Landlord’s. Muuse is carrying on Garowe is in reach. We march forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending