Wild Speech by Yasir Qadhi The Innovator

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Its Basic what do you mean Scholar or am I dead:susp:Jews literally rejected Jesus and do not accept Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) So how can they enter Jannah without even accepting the Final messenger and the Universal Religion.

Advice look into stuff before just saying it from emotional or rational position.
I don’t know what yahuud believe in nor do I care.I’m not the one to pass judgment on who’s going to Jannah it’s not my place.Im 16 I don’t care about any other religions except mine.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I don’t know what yahuud believe in nor do I care.I’m not the one to pass judgment on who’s going to Jannah it’s not my place.Im 16 I don’t care about any other religions except mine.
Yes but Non- Muslim are literally not Muslims hence how can they enter Jannah, you don't have to be a genius to figure that out:dead:

But Its Fine at least you learnt something new:it0tdo8:

Rakoon

Secessionist
Referring to a non-Muslim as "brother" is permissible if it's meant in terms of distant kinship or if you share the same country, but not permissible if it implies religious brotherhood.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Calling the Jews your brothers in an empty political speech is bid’ah but inviting Jews back to Jerusalem like Umar did is Sunnah

This video sums up pretty well the issues that some muslims have with yasir qadhi and omar sulieman, the liberal muslims.

The brother goes into worthwhile detail, it changed my perspective icl

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This video sums up pretty well the issues that some muslims have with yasir qadhi and omar sulieman, the liberal muslims.

The brother goes into worthwhile detail, it changed my perspective icl

Heifer

Trending