Wild Speech by Yasir Qadhi The Innovator

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Religious Yahuudi who arent Zionist will end up going to heaven samatar you are gonna have to come to terms with it soon

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
you know what’s funny samatar evangelicals who go to i*rael to show their support just to get spat on 💀💀💀

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
WTF:russ::russ:I truly need to take a break from this Forum wallahi @NomadicWarlord @Ronaldo Nazario @Marshall D Abdi

Are you being Sarcastic or being dead serious???
A5F24FAA-BE06-43AA-B37F-24F554276C80.jpeg

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
The aayah (interpretation of the meaning), “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85] is a statement that Allaah will not accept any way or deed from anyone, after sending His Final Messenger, except those that are in accordance with the laws of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Prior to this, however, anyone who followed the Prophet of his own time was on the Straight Path of salvation. So the Jews were those who followed Moosa (peace be upon him) and referred to the Tawraat for judgement at that time. When Allaah sent ‘Eesa (peace be upon him), the Children of Israel were obliged to follow him and obey him, and so they and others who followed him became Christians.. When Allaah sent Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), as the Final Prophet and a Messenger to all the children of Adam, all of mankind was obliged to believe in him and obey him, and refrain from what he prohibited. Those who did so are the true believers. The ummah (nation) of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are called the believers because of their deep eemaan (faith) and conviction, and because they believe in all the past Prophets and in the prophesied events that are yet to come.”

Commenting on the aayah in Soorat al-Baqarah, Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“What is meant is that every group believed in Allaah and the Last Day, which is the appointed Day of Reckoning, and did righteous deeds. But after Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent to both mankind and the jinn, true belief can only be in accordance with the way of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever follows his way will not fear the future or grieve for what they leave behind.

techsamatar

See my brother if they do good and are righteous Allah will pass judgment on the day of judgment
Sister please Just refrain from inputting your desires and this passive tone to the deen, those people mentioned are the people before the coming of Muhammed not after or else Islam would not be the only Deen or we would be allowed to be Christians or jews.

Just watch how there will be people that will still defend him and say "let's not post this video he probably wasnt thinking" or "you should hide this video as he could have repented" etc like he's some kid who didn't do his homework and now is getting told off. This man is a GROWN man who knows exactly what he's saying and is misguiding others because of his large followers. He also said other kaffir things before yet is still doing more? This isn't "not thinking clearly" or " a mistake" this is intentional as I'm afraid to say he most likely sold his soul for fame and fortune.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Sister please Just refrain from inputting your desires and this passive tone to the deen, those people mentioned are the people before the coming of Muhammed not after or else Islam would not be the only Deen or we would be allowed to be Christians or jews.
I’m not being passive I’m saying something that everyone knows Allah passes the final judgement.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
The aayah (interpretation of the meaning), “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85] is a statement that Allaah will not accept any way or deed from anyone, after sending His Final Messenger, except those that are in accordance with the laws of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Prior to this, however, anyone who followed the Prophet of his own time was on the Straight Path of salvation. So the Jews were those who followed Moosa (peace be upon him) and referred to the Tawraat for judgement at that time. When Allaah sent ‘Eesa (peace be upon him), the Children of Israel were obliged to follow him and obey him, and so they and others who followed him became Christians.. When Allaah sent Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), as the Final Prophet and a Messenger to all the children of Adam, all of mankind was obliged to believe in him and obey him, and refrain from what he prohibited. Those who did so are the true believers. The ummah (nation) of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are called the believers because of their deep eemaan (faith) and conviction, and because they believe in all the past Prophets and in the prophesied events that are yet to come.”

Commenting on the aayah in Soorat al-Baqarah, Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“What is meant is that every group believed in Allaah and the Last Day, which is the appointed Day of Reckoning, and did righteous deeds. But after Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent to both mankind and the jinn, true belief can only be in accordance with the way of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever follows his way will not fear the future or grieve for what they leave behind.
Ok I don’t need a whole essay about one ayah I found in the Quran thank you though 🙂

techsamatar

Just watch how there will be people that will still defend him and say "let's not post this video he probably wasnt thinking" or "you should hide this video as he could have repented" etc like he's some kid who didn't do his homework and now is getting told off. This man is a GROWN man who knows exactly what he's saying and is misguiding others because of his large followers. He also said other kaffir things before yet is still doing more? This isn't "not thinking clearly" or " a mistake" this is intentional as I'm afraid to say he most likely sold his soul for fame and fortune.
He said some other stuff too like the wall of Yajuj and Majuj not being real and other stuff about Dajjal.

@Wonyluvr Can you also please tell me how Yahuds who Rejected Isa Ibn Maryam nor Even accept the Prophet Will enter Jannah??

BTW when you mention our last prophet you must say (Peace be upon him) as your being disrespecting to him and Allah.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
He said some other stuff too like the wall of Yajuj and Majuj not being real and other stuff about Dajjal.

@Wonyluvr Can you also please tell me how Yahuds who Rejected Isa Ibn Maryam nor Even accept the Prophet Will enter Jannah??
Why would I know this I’m not a scholar nor am I dead yet??

techsamatar

Why would I know this I’m not a scholar nor am I dead yet??
Its Basic what do you mean Scholar or am I dead:susp:Jews literally rejected Jesus and do not accept Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) So how can they enter Jannah without even accepting the Final messenger and the Universal Religion.

Advise look into stuff before just saying it from emotional or rational position.

Trending