Wild Hijabi Airing Her Dirty Laundry........

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What's this strange phenomenon, of hijabis sharing their intimate life experiences. She's been divorced twice......I think she's the problem here.

cow

VIP
What's this strange phenomenon, of hijabis sharing their intimate life experiences. She's been divorced twice......I think she's the problem here.

Meme Reaction GIF

didn't you do the same thing here

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Arma Stop being a cave man. She is empowering other women with her truth.

What happened to present your best self? Your flawless version? Your exaggerated amazing life? Now it seems like there's a contest for the most dysfunctional life and continuous pity parties.

Back in dem days divorce would be something you regret and keep quiet. Now it's damn badge of honour

I can understand sharing your trauma with other people in certain contexts but all this running to youtube seems attention seeking.. a lot of people want to become social media influencers and are pimping their own trauma for views.. I don't know what her real motivation is though.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
They are trying to fit in with other western women . A old saying in Islam keep your trials and sins to yourself for God will hide it for you and forgive you . But if you broadcast it you are giving people ideas to do bad .

always hide your sins and try to correct them .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I can understand sharing your trauma with other people in certain contexts but all this running to youtube seems attention seeking.. a lot of people want to become social media influencers and are pimping their own trauma for views.. I don't know what her real motivation is though.
They think might as well get some likes and following from my pain .

Maybe more I say I get a bigger channel and some money , I think that's how they look at it .

Trending