Wild fight between two Halimos in Turkey

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They threatened eachother on TikTok over qabiil and decided to meet up and duke it out, Turkish are shocked about this wild behavior

She had a knife and still lost :deadpeter:

Animals
1624704969_hqdefault.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Good for her. How do you go live with a knife. I heard she was picked up off the floor and arrested too :mjlol: Tiktok clout got people going crazy
Lol, TikTok has brought us great entertainment, Somalis use to have xishood before this devilish invention those Chinese really are good

TikTok and all other social media network needs to be banned in Somalia. Shithole country and all the people do all day is waste their time on TikTok. No good comes from it, all it does is encourage and reward ghetto behaviour.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I knew it would make it here lol. This fight brought everybody together on tiktok tonight, they really wanted that xamdi woman to get the whooping.

Did those kids run away with the phone or did she get it back?

TekNiKo

VIP
I knew it would make it here lol. This fight brought everybody together on tiktok tonight, they really wanted that xamdi woman to get the whooping.

Did those kids run away with the phone or did she get it back?
Its turning tribal now where D block women are celebrating did you see Naciimo Jookar post loool I am sure @Barista is enjoying this

Trending