Wikileaks: Somtel sub of Dahabshiil company spies on Somalia citizens and passes on their info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Are you not HA ,a jeegan:cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since when does being HA mean I have to defend anyone not from my subclan. :pachah1:

I don't believe in Jegaan. I believe in the al-Sirat al-Mustaqeem, Al Subeeriya al Awaliya. If tomorrow my interests align with selling out the porcupines and throwing them under the bus, I will do exactly that. I am first and foremost a clannist sxb.

The reality is Somaliland is a Habar Awal political project. I am HA supremacist, you will never see me beg anyone else. In '93 we made alliance with Samaroon, in 2010 we made alliance with the porcupines, and tomorrow we could even make an alliance with Garhajis and patch things up with them. I am loyal only to my subclans interests, I sit on the most strategic and fertile lands (the deep sea port, the dry port, the arable farmlands) in all of SL and whatever I say goes. Without my people there is no SL to be perfectly frank. :manny:

With the exception of Tuur (AUN), there has never been an SL president who did not receive majority support from HA. The reality is I don't care about lowly porcupines and their delusions of grandeur, I know my people will always be eating good and running the show regardless. :denzelnigga:

In Sland I run the show, no one takes the throne without Gabiley/North Hargeisa/Berbera votes.
If you don't believe me look in 2003 when Siilyanyo tried running without our full support, he lost. He only won in 2010 when he was forced to kiss the ring and bend the knee to my elders.

Habar Awal are kingmakers in SL and Gabiley is the Ohio (Swing State) of Somaliland, that is the facts.:ahh:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Since when does being HA mean I have to defend anyone not from my subclan. :pachah1:

I don't believe in Jegaan. I believe in the al-Sirat al-Mustaqeem, Al Subeeriya al Awaliya. If tomorrow my interests align with selling out the porcupines and throwing them under the bus, I will do exactly that. I am first and foremost a clannist sxb.

The reality is Somaliland is a Habar Awal political project. I am HA supremacist, you will never see me beg anyone else. In '93 we made alliance with Samaroon, in 2010 we made alliance with the porcupines, and tomorrow we could even make an alliance with Garhajis and patch things up with them. I am loyal only to my subclans interests, I sit on the most strategic and fertile lands (the deep sea port, the dry port, the arable farmlands) in all of SL and whatever I say goes. Without my people there is no SL to be perfectly frank. :manny:

With the exception of Tuur (AUN), there has never been an SL president who did not receive majority support from HA. The reality is I don't care about lowly porcupines and their delusions of grandeur, I know my people will always be eating good and running the show regardless. :denzelnigga:

In Sland I run the show, no one takes the throne without Gabiley/North Hargeisa/Berbera votes.
If you don't believe me look in 2003 when Siilyanyo tried running without our full support, he lost. He only won in 2010 when he was forced to kiss the ring and bend the knee to my elders.

Habar Awal are kingmakers in SL and Gabiley is the Ohio (Swing State) of Somaliland, that is the facts.:ahh:

Are you Jibriil Abokor?

U explained it well.now it seems you're iidoor dhalad :sass2:

Btw which clan got the highest vote count in the last election:cosbyhmm:

You can't write off the porcupines they are the military wing of JeegaanLand.Without out them you can't hold your feet on the ground :lolbron:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Are you Jibriil Abokor?

U explained it well.now it seems you're iidoor dhalad :sass2:

Btw which clan got the highest vote count in the last election:cosbyhmm:

You can't write off the porcupines they are the military wing of JeegaanLand.Without out them you can't hold your feet on the ground :lolbron:

Yes I am Jibril Abokor. :trumpsmirk:

Habar Awal had the highest vote count, here is rough calculation based awarding voting districts by clan.

Some districts are shared so I break it up into parties. (Ex: Burco Wadani votes are obviously HY and Kumiye Votes are HJ)

I can't do Dhullos and Warsans since most didn't vote/refued to vote except for some in Ceerigabo district and few in Las Anod district who voted Kulmiye mostly so I remove those votes.

Habar Awal
Gabiley+Faraweyne+DaaraSalaam+26ka June+Koodbuur+Dacarbuduq+Berbera+Sheikh
Total= 40,910+11,450+4,165+27,477+26,050+2596+36,591+11554=
Total Habar Awal Votes =160,793

Garhajis
Gacan Libaax+Mahmud Haybe+Cadaadley+Salaxley+Burco(Wadani votes)+ Ceelafweyn(Wadani Votes)+Oodweyne+Ceerigaabo(Wadani Votes)
Total= 24,990+25,762+3139+8288+42,643+4064+17745+22,207
Total Garhajis Votes =148,838

Habar Jeclo
Caynabo+Garadag+Burco(Kulmiye votes)+Ceelafweyn(Kulmiye votes)
Total= 20,246+8872+51626+11540
Total Habar Jeclo Votes =92,284

Arap
Ahmed Dhagax+Baligubadle
Total= 19,640+8679
Total Arap Votes = 28,319

Gadabursi
Salyac+Lughaya+Borama+Baki+Sabwanaag
Total=80,030(Total for Awdal) +8109+738+1263(Total for Sabwanaag)
Total Gadabursi Votes =90,140

Source:
UsY3duL.jpg

As for your last point I can't take people who had to call in Sland army from Gabiley iyo Awdal to fight Reer Hagar as fighters seriously bro. They were exposed as frauds in Kalshaale clashes.

Most of SL army is Galbeed, Sacad Muuse and Samaroon anyways. :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Yes I am Jibril Abokor. :trumpsmirk:

Habar Awal had the highest vote count, here is rough calculation based awarding voting districts by clan.

Some districts are shared so I break it up into parties. (Ex: Burco Wadani votes are obviously HY and Kumiye Votes are HJ)

I can't do Dhullos and Warsans since most didn't vote/refued to vote except for some in Ceerigabo district and few in Las Anod district who voted Kulmiye mostly so I remove those votes.

Habar Awal
Gabiley+Faraweyne+DaaraSalaam+26ka June+Koodbuur+Dacarbuduq+Berbera+Sheikh
Total= 40,910+11,450+4,165+27,477+26,050+2596+36,591+11554=
Total Habar Awal Votes =160,793

Garhajis
Gacan Libaax+Mahmud Haybe+Cadaadley+Salaxley+Burco(Wadani votes)+ Ceelafweyn(Wadani Votes)+Oodweyne+Ceerigaabo(Wadani Votes)
Total= 24,990+25,762+3139+8288+42,643+4064+17745+22,207
Total Garhajis Votes =148,838

Habar Jeclo
Caynabo+Garadag+Burco(Kulmiye votes)+Ceelafweyn(Kulmiye votes)
Total= 20,246+8872+51626+11540
Total Habar Jeclo Votes =92,284

Arap
Ahmed Dhagax+Baligubadle
Total= 19,640+8679
Total Arap Votes = 28,319

Gadabursi
Salyac+Lughaya+Borama+Baki+Sabwanaag
Total=80,030(Total for Awdal) +8109+738+1263(Total for Sabwanaag)
Total Gadabursi Votes =90,140

Source:
UsY3duL.jpg

As for your last point I can't take people who had to call in Sland army from Gabiley iyo Awdal to fight Reer Hagar as fighters seriously bro. They were exposed as frauds in Kalshaale clashes.

Most of SL army is Galbeed, Sacad Muuse and Samaroon anyways. :trumpsmirk:

Porcupines are langaab:dwill:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most northerners use Telesom instead. This is a warning to the rest of Somalis that use Somtel
who reside in Puntland and South. Your details will be passed on without your permission.

Who uses Dahabshiil or Somtel anyway, other than the quill pigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts