Wikileaks: Somtel sub of Dahabshiil company spies on Somalia citizens and passes on their info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
"Dear Massimilano,

Thank you for the response . we play as security organization for the government , when they need any security we provide it to them.

Ismail Dualeh

Chief Technical Officer-SOMTEL"

34162050_10156065462369342_6610459211237163008_n.jpg

34160864_10156065462359342_3341923089628790784_n.jpg

34162967_10156065462384342_3618902047329353728_n.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/435037

Unsurprising, they are preparing to entrench the monopolies they have already formed.Somaliland would want to further centralise and hence it will use this to centralise the regions they have power over.

Kkkkk you’ve now joined in with dahir alasow who is trying to secure the interest of his clan by creating propaganda for their companies like hormuud.

This is a sign to somalilanders. There is no such thing as somalinimo they all want to tear you down and eat you up. They want all the business all the political power all the weapons. My biggest enemies are other Somalis.

Bohol

VIP
Unsurprising, they are preparing to entrench the monopolies they have already formed.Somaliland would want to further centralise and hence it will use this to centralise the regions they have power over.

Most northerners use Telesom instead. This is a warning to the rest of Somalis that use Somtel
who reside in Puntland and South. Your details will be passed on without your permission.

why is anyone surprised at this?

there is a fund that invested in facebook, google , yahow in their very very early days that is run by the CIA,

when Lord Cecil founded the royal mail, he placed spies to read and reattach leters, is it any surprise lord robert cicicl was also the founder of what we call MI5 - this is in the mid 1500s, ( MI6 and SIS and MIS founded in early 1900 - they took over the telegraph and hacked it),

the firms are sitting on a gold mine, the spies want the info,

if i was president, first thing i would do is make the CEO of the tel association the minister of information and use him to spy

people want to be kept safe yet they dont want the state knowing everything about people,

There is a reason somaliland has no terrorist attacks. You can hate in dahabshill all you want but he’s a laandheer banaan degay. He will control somalia behind the scenes like how the big ceos of companies control America

Daahir Calasow exposed Dhiigshiil and its somtel.

i wanted ahmed madoobe to kick out hurmuud and stablish an Ogaden owned tel company in jubbalnd for secuyti reasons like this, since reer Qoraxey owned massive shares in hurmuud

i went to abdirizak qoraxey and suggested this to him in 2013, he said i am living for america, he was the first Jubaland head of commerce back then, he moved from dubai and movbed the fam to america,

i want an Ogden owned monopoly on internet and telecom in jubbaland to keep us safe from s eves dropping,

abdirizak sold the telephone mobile his father established to the hutus and moved out of somalia and dubai all together, we should have kept it

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkkk you’ve now joined in with dahir alasow who is trying to secure the interest of his clan by creating propaganda for their companies like hormuud.

This is a sign to somalilanders. There is no such thing as somalinimo they all want to tear you down and eat you up. They want all the business all the political power all the weapons. My biggest enemies are other Somalis.
Spoken from the heart. Pure cuqdad.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Cuqdad is the one who’s calaacaling not the one with the boot on your neck
Keep repeating your favorite catchphrases "Waa Nala wasay" .. "other Somalis are my enemies". Sick people.
images (3).png

Sultan

I am the Sultan
There is a reason somaliland has no terrorist attacks. You can hate in dahabshill all you want but he’s a laandheer banaan degay. He will control somalia behind the scenes like how the big ceos of companies control America

Dhiigshiil waxaa leh laangab sambuur ah .Laandheere iidoor waa Habaryonis.He controls nothing.wuu fashilmay

Fake anti SL news
You can search all the emails from the hacking team that were hacked and subsequently released on wiki leaks . You will find the exact email there . So unless Dahir Alasow is publishing on wiki leaks or hacked their website , you will need to find a more logical explanation other than a Trumpism .

Ps . Sudan, Ethiopia and other states used the service too . I wouldn’t be surprised if most service providers engage in similar practices .

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Call it propaganda or a threat to the Somali state. I just see Somalis finally getting their act together.

It's a shame that the Telco market is so fragmented; otherwise we could have a competent nationwide intelligence agency.

I doubt the company cares about ictiraaf.

Whoever promises them a monopoly wins their temporary loyalty.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Ina Dhiigshiil is a Sanbuuru, by definiton he is a langaab. :pachah1:

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Dhiigshiil waxaa leh laangab sambuur ah .Laandheere iidoor waa Habaryonis.He controls nothing.wuu fashilmay

Dhiigshiil is the only business man the porcupines have. You will never see HA or HY bragging about businessmen because they have hundreds. :pachah1::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts