Wife of Qalbi Dhagax talks about her kidnapped husband , his children also present

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Duke of Bohol

Notice how his family directly blame Farmaajo and no one else, in every organisation/country/state/region the leader is responsible for what transpires, when good is done, they credit this to Farmaajo rather then his appointees, but when treachery occurs, they want to blame everyone else but the leader.

Apparently he was born IN Somalia as well, not even in K5. So they had over a citizen of Somalia to Ethiopia. :icon e surprised:

A lot of the Somali leaders/MPs were not even born in Somalia, many of them were not even born in the regions in which they govern.

The Somali dastuur writes that any Somali regardless were he his born, can apply for the Somali passport and contest any leadership/MP post, this has been the case since the 60's, so even if he was born in Somali Galbeed, the argument is pathetic and unconstitutional.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol

Notice how his family directly blame Farmaajo and no one else, in every organisation/country/state/region the leader is responsible for what transpires, when good is done, they credit this to Farmaajo rather then his appointees, but when treachery occurs, they want to blame everyone else but the leader.

A lot of the Somali leaders/MPs were not even born in Somalia, many of them were not even born in the regions in which they govern.

The Somali dastuur writes that any Somali regardless were he his born, can apply for the Somali passport and contest any leadership/MP post, this has been the case since the 60's, so even if he was born in Somali Galbeed, the argument is pathetic and unconstitutional.

Farmaajo is the highest official in the government so naturally he should take the blame in this blunder.

Farmaajo is the highest official in the government so naturally he should take the blame in this blunder.

After watching that clip, I would have physically murdered those that support this or are trying to make excuses, how can you ever prosper as a people when you hand over your own veterans to arch enemy Gaalo's to be tortured, nacalad ba ku taalo these *****

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
After watching that clip, I would have physically murdered those that support this or are trying to make excuses, how can you ever prosper as a people when you hand over your own veterans to arch enemy Gaalo's to be tortured, nacalad ba ku taalo these *****
How is this guy not in a psych ward, ever heard of democracy, freedom of expression, public discourse :gucciwhat:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:tacky:

Somalia/Somaliweyn is not my problem. I'm Canadian.

God help the people who rely on these milquetoast men for protection.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So we hand over a guy whos a somali citizen over to ethiopia :gucciwhat:

This whole time i was thinking he was from Somali galbeed:gucciwhat:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
So we hand over a guy whos a somali citizen over to ethiopia :gucciwhat:

This whole time i was thinking he was from Somali galbeed:gucciwhat:

Somaliland does it all the time. Why shouldn't Somalia follow your winning formula? :trumpsmirk:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I see all this as an Ethiopian conspiracy to reduce Farmaajo's popularity.

ONLF were always being caught in Somalia and Kenya and being sent to Ethiopia but secretly always.
This case is unique because everyone now knows about it.

This isn't the first extradition, believe me.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Its 1 thing to FKD, but another thing killing a fellow brother Somali especially an muslim one.

Somalis get killed by other Somalis every damn day and you don't seem to mind. You even use certain deaths/murders to score cheap shots in your fkd rants so when did you grow a conscience?

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Somalis get killed by other Somalis every damn day and you don't seem to mind. You even use certain deaths/murders to score cheap shots in your fkd rants so when did you grow a conscience?

Abaayo macaan i am sorry for the wrongs i have done (and for the future wrongs i may do) through Cyber FDK, deep down we Somalis all share the same sentiment which is peace and stability in our home country as a 1 nation, but for some that 1 nation idea isn't an preferable choice for them, hence my crusade/jihad cyberwarfare against those who seek division over unity.

You and those alike are my kin, and i will gladly sacrifice my body for your wellbeing, so long one's heart is with the unity.

Allah is pleased by Muslim unity and displeased by division · Abu Amina Elias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending