• Canada

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • USA

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Australia/NZ

• Rest of EU

• Unlisted option: (Specify in comments)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
justin-trudeau-bans-donald-trump-from-entering-canada-1.jpg

Im voting: CANADA 1/5 are born outside the country.

Its a liberal safe heaven with good life quality indicators.

Coming years you will see legal pot.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
You can't just lump the rest of the EU together. I believe Scandinavia is more tolerant than the UK, but in turn the UK is more tolerant than Belgiun, the Netherlands and probably the likes of France, Switzerland etc.

No wonder north europe mainly scandinavia polls very well.

They have good education,healthcare and social service wich are world class.

But theyr language is fucked and weird.

I rather live in english speaking country all the science physic/chemistry are written mostly in english.

:westbrookswag:

Why is Scandinavia polled so high? They hate muslamics with a passion of a thousand burning suns

That's only the far right groups. Granted, they are growing though...

I once saw an article about a Scandinavian girl who felt sorry for her Somali rapist because the nigga got raped in prison :mjlol:

That's only the far right groups. Granted, they are growing though...

I once saw an article about a Scandinavian girl who felt sorry for her Somali rapist because the nigga got raped in prison :mjlol:

That's fucked :tacky:

Maybe it's the atmosphere there, ppl tend to stare if u don't blend in with the general pasty, blonde population. I guess it's always been like this but I've forgotten lol it really is a stark contrast to here where ppl won't even give me a second glance

It is a loaded question and how do you determine a "very tolerant country"? Germany took 1000,000 refugees and many thousands more were accepted by the Nordic States. The problem is most refugees come to these countries with the understanding that they have a RIGHT of welfare entitlements. I think New Zealanders followed by the Canadians are socially progressive nations and their populace might react generously to them than the other countries. The reason is both are very lucky to be isolated by the reach of asylum seekers/economic migrants who flood Europe, United States and Australia in a lower volume. If 10's of thousands of undocumented people descend upon these countries, they will become more stricter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts