Why you shouldnt take advice from women

Of course you would listen to your wife and take advice thats not the issue. You are totally changing the narrative! We are talking about men who take advice from their female peers about marriage!
Let’s be real, most men don’t listen to women anyways. Do you know any famous women gurus that are mostly followed by men for advice?

I can list many men who are followed by women and are famous for giving women advice about men.

In the real world, it’s women listening to men, trying to find ways to please their spouse and the same can’t be said for men. Look into how profitable relationship advice books written by men for women are. I can think of ‘Men are from mars, women are from Venus’. ‘he’s just not that in to you’, ‘Think like a man, act like a woman’.

Last edited:
Of course you would listen to your wife and take advice thats not the issue. You are totally changing the narrative! We are talking about men who take advice from their female peers about marriage!
I'm not having a dig at Angelina, but most women HATE it if you have female friends. Because said friends are hip to women's bullshit and will clue you in on a lot of shit you might've otherwise missed.

It's good business model, I might start dropping some hot takes on tonk-tonk too. Fleecing zoomers with permenant blue-balls seems like easy lacag wallahi :hemad:

I meant in the context of a non-marriage situation tbh. Not sending them screenshots of your text exchanges per say, but having female friends is a massive plus when it comes to combating the retarded fights women pick sometimes.
I’d be fighting my husband if he bought up ‘female friends’ in my neck of the woods I’m his only female friend that isn’t family. The audacity.

Chill No GIF by Desus & Mero

Listening to your spouse if all fine and dandy but it can take a dark turn. If the relationship can come apart because a mate gave you some real and unbiased advice then it wasn't that solid to begin with :manny:
I agree. Especially in cases of gaslighting, emotional abuse and manipulation you really do need an outside party, but I wouldn’t just relay on a friend as the advice they give you is never unbiased most of the time. You don’t know what’s in peoples hearts of hearts.
I've seen a lot of guys get held emotionally hostage by their wives in an attempt to fulfill their "emotional needs". If people pay strangers to mediate, i.e. couple's councelling, what's wrong with someone you've known longer than your spouse themselves chiming in giving you a bit of clarity?
The difference is that strangers aren’t biased. Your friends for the most part will mostly take your side and will only really hear your side. They’re not your partners friends and tbh they don’t care about her.

Also, a lot of men have friends that will encourage them to cheat or your friend could be jealous of your relationship and give you advice that will pull you to apart further rather than bringing you closer. I say this, because a lot of men tease each other and call each other whipped for doing normal and loving jesters in a relationship. I’ve heard a bunch of odeys tease an old Farah for having only one wife, despite the man being genuinely happy and not even in a position for him marry again

That isn’t to say all friends are like that. You could have a friend who is fair and sensible, who will give you good advice but even then the advise isn’t an accurate one as they need to hear the other side as long as it isn’t beating, cheating and clear verbal/emotional abuse. That’s why I’d get a friends advice and also older family members ect to balance it out.
And let's be honest hunno. Most friendships will outlast most marriages in this day and age. Your friends are going to be the ones who pick you back up and put the pieces back together if the marriage/relationship fails. Their input is extremely valuable.

Last edited:
I'm not having a dig at Angelina, but most women HATE it if you have female friends. Because said friends are hip to women's bullshit and will clue you in on a lot of shit you might've otherwise missed.
I hate it because I don’t believe that male and female friendships are truly platonic unless they’re childhood friends and even then I’d worry. I’ve noticed that many men rarely notice women they aren’t attracted to and if you ask most men they’ll tell you straight up they don’t believe that a man can be friends with a woman, yet it’s women who naively argue that they can. I’ll take my chances by listening to men’s view on the issue. Also, the whole ‘friend zone’ argument also cements the idea that for a lot of men, friendship is about being around a woman they desire. Sure, the relationship at times can turn into one in which both parties are serious about not being together, but a lot of men will not turn down a female friend if she was to stick it on them, because 9/10 according to many men, they only befriend women they’ll be open to sleeping with.

Honestly, life is easier being married to man who doesn’t befriend women. There are no blurry lines and he can’t gaslight you with the old ‘she’s a friend!’ Line.

Last edited:
I’d be fighting my husband if he bought up ‘female friends’ in my neck of the woods I’m his only female friend that isn’t family. The audacity.

Chill No GIF by Desus & Mero

I agree. Especially in cases of gaslighting, emotional abuse and manipulation you really do need an outside party, but I wouldn’t just relay on a friend as the advice they give you is never unbiased most of the time. You don’t know what’s in peoples hearts of hearts.

The difference is that strangers aren’t biased. Your friends for the most part will mostly take your side and will only really hear your side. They’re not your partners friends and tbh they don’t care about her.

Also, a lot of men have friends that will encourage them to cheat or your friend could be jealous of your relationship and give you advice that will pull you to apart further rather than bringing you closer. I say this, because a lot of men tease each other and call each other whipped for doing normal and loving jesters in a relationship. I’ve heard a bunch of odeys tease an old Farah for having only one wife, despite the man being genuinely happy and not even in a position for him marry again

That isn’t to say all friends are like that. You could have a friend who is fair and sensible, who will give you good advice but even then the advise isn’t an accurate one as they need to hear the other side as long as it isn’t beating, cheating and clear verbal/emotional abuse
I think my outlook is a little naive to an extent because I'm basing it off of my own experiences. But I'll be the first to call a friend a dickhead if he's behaved like one with his wife/girlfriend but that's because I've known some of these people before I even had hair on my balls and geniunely want the best for them and their relationships :manny:

Your friends aren't real friends if they don't call you on your bullshit.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I hate it because I don’t believe that male and female friendships are truly platonic unless they’re childhood friends and even then I’d worry. I’ve noticed that many men rarely notice women they aren’t attracted to and if you ask most men they’ll tell you straight up they don’t believe that a man can be friends with a woman, yet it’s women who naively argue that they can. I’ll take my chances by listening to men’s view on the issue. Also, the whole ‘friend zone’ argument also cements the idea that for a lot of men, friendship is about being around a woman they desire. Sure, the relationship at times can turn into one in which both parties are serious about not being together, but a lot of men will not turn down a female friend if she was to stick it on them, because 9/10 according to many men, they only befriend women they’ll be open to sleeping with.

Honestly, life is easier being married to man who doesn’t befriend women. There are no blurry lines and he can’t gaslight you with the old ‘she’s a friend!’ Line.
Not saying men and women can't be friends,but more often than not,one will catch feelings for or f the other.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
It's good business model, I might start dropping some hot takes on tonk-tonk too. Fleecing zoomers with permenant blue-balls seems like easy lacag wallahi :hemad:

I meant in the context of a non-marriage situation tbh. Not sending them screenshots of your text exchanges per say, but having female friends is a massive plus when it comes to combating the retarded fights women pick sometimes. Listening to your spouse if all fine and dandy but it can take a dark turn. If the relationship can come apart because a mate gave you some real and unbiased advice then it wasn't that solid to begin with :manny:

I've seen a lot of guys get held emotionally hostage by their wives in an attempt to fulfill their "emotional needs". If people pay strangers to mediate, i.e. couple's councelling, what's wrong with someone you've known longer than your spouse themselves chiming in giving you a bit of clarity?

And let's be honest hunno. Most friendships will outlast most marriages in this day and age. Your friends are going to be the ones who pick you back up and put the pieces back together if the marriage/relationship fails. Their input is extremely valuable.
red pill grifting is easy money. I would do it but unfortunately I'm cursed with basic morals

Not saying men and women can't be friends,but more often than not,one will catch feelings for or f the other.
This is 100% facts. I'm friends with a lot of women and eventually most of them caught feelings for me and vice versa.
True, ergo the reason men and women, who are not related, are advised not to be in isolation together, and not assume friendships.

Outside of that, and mostly in the Western culture, there is a caveat to consider: the 'attractiveness' factor, where if one is not attractive, then there is a possibility of a friendship blossoming, unless of course, it is feral teenagers.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
True, ergo the reason men and women, who are not related, are advised not to be in isolation together, and not assume friendships.

Outside of that, and mostly in the Western culture, there is a caveat to consider: the 'attracvitness' factor, where if one is not attractive, then there is a possibility of a friendship blossoming.
I agree and my only counterargument for women and men being friends is if neither parties find the other attractive.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's never a bad idea to get advice from someone who has lots of experience in dating but the best way to get advice from a chick is to take notes on her actions. You can check out the type of guys she goes out with and try finding out how guys before you got burned trying to date/bang her.

Trending