Why you shouldnt take advice from women

@TekNiKo Come take this L. Don't follow that misogynistic trend, as it will lead you towards a dangerous path

*he
Amy Time Bomb GIF by TLC Europe

Bunch of sexually frustrated loner men in this thread whom probaly never touched nor spoken to a woman in their life besides their mother and will simply die as a virgin.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Bunch of sexually frustrated loner men in this thread whom probaly never touched nor spoken to a woman in their life besides their mother and will simply die as a virgin.
This is the go to comeback that women use when they have no real rebuttal. The truth is most sexually active men and those in successful relationships will agree with what was said in the video

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
One day you act like a feminist sympayhizer next day you act redpilled. Pick a lane.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Someone on sspot said: He should have come out of his dad's urethra and not his mother's womb :gaasdrink: I agree
He said your mother, grandmother and women over the age of 50 are okay

This is the go to comeback that women use when they have no real rebuttal. The truth is most sexually active men and those in successful relationships will agree with what was said in the video
I promise you no successful man in a healthy relationship will go on tiktok and listen to grown ass man gossiping about women unless they're secretly khaniis.

1. Law is one of the most oversaturated industries. They are giving JDs like candy so unless you go to a T50 school I couldn’t give two shites. Not indicative of intelligence
2. I am a proud Eritrean
3. I am a top shagger and I literally have a girlfriend so I’m not sure where this ‘rejection’ is coming from. If you are intimidated by me being a top shagger, thats fine. It is natural to be intimidated by those superior to us
You're probaly 15-18 judging from your posts so let me stop this argument before I waste my time on a incel teen, if you were a proud Eritrea you wouldn't constantly be on somali website.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
You're probaly 15-18 judging from your posts so let me stop this argument before I waste my time on a incel teen, if you were a proud Eritrea you wouldn't constantly on somali website.
BINGO! When the BLM Xalimo is backed into a corner, she will use the ‘incel’ card LOL.

PS. I don’t know if you are aware, but me being a proud Eritrean (who also participates in Eritrean forums) and me being on SomaliSpot are not mutually exclusive

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
BINGO! When the BLM Xalimo is backed into a corner, she will use the ‘incel’ card LOL.

PS. I don’t know if you are aware, but me being a proud Eritrean (who also participates in Eritrean forums) and me being on SomaliSpot are not mutually exclusive
Can you drop some eritran forums besides mereja?

I'm not a blm xalimo, but do me favour stop using somali slang you cringe ass nigga.

Trending

Latest posts