Why you shouldnt take advice from women

1. Law is one of the most oversaturated industries. They are giving JDs like candy so unless you go to a T50 school I couldn’t give two shites. Not indicative of intelligence
2. I am a proud Eritrean
3. I am a top shagger and I literally have a girlfriend so I’m not sure where this ‘rejection’ is coming from. If you are intimidated by me being a top shagger, thats fine. It is natural to be intimidated by those superior to us
"The intellect of the generality of women serves more to fortify their folly than their reason." - François de La Rochefoucauld

You don’t lower yourself to a fools level by taking their stance even remotely seriously, let them live in their own foolish way.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
what does your studying regiment entail?
I study 4 A Levels - Biology, Chemisty, Mathematics and Further Mathematics.

Normally I’ll have on average two free periods a day in school so I can knock out some Biology revision since it’s mostly rote learning. Just read the textbook and do past paper questions.

After going to the gym, I’ll come home and do 90 mins of combined Maths and Further Maths revision. The revision is intense but not necessarily too time consuming as Maths is mostly concept based and there isn’t actually much data that needs to be remembered. I will just do as many questions from my textbook or from various past papers within 90 mins.

I then will do 2hrs of Chemistry revision. I’ll use the pomodoro technique for this as it is easy to lose focus

I study 4 A Levels - Biology, Chemisty, Mathematics and Further Mathematics.
o
Normally I’ll have on average two free periods a day in school so I can knock out some Biology revision since it’s mostly rote learning. Just read the textbook and do past paper questions.

After going to the gym, I’ll come home and do 90 mins of combined Maths and Further Maths revision. The revision is intense but not necessarily too time consuming as Maths is mostly concept based and there isn’t actually much data that needs to be remembered. I will just do as many questions from my textbook or from various past papers within 90 mins.

I then will do 2hrs of Chemistry revision. I’ll use the pomodoro technique for this as it is easy to lose focus
Very good. Are you revising tp pass the exams? Or is knowledge retention the desired object?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Very good. Are you revising tp pass the exams? Or is knowledge retention the desired object?
I’m revising so I can get into university and be an attractive candidate to graduate schemes. University offers in the UK are made on the condition that you will achieve a certain grade in different subjects. So I will receive an offer before my exams and the offer is only valid if I get for example A*A*AA

1. He’s divorced. I highly doubt he’d be in that position if he listened for once.

2. The vast majority of men in the redpill space aren’t married or in healthy relationship

3. There is no incentive for men like him to also give you genuine advice. Men like him make bank off of lonely frustrated men

4. Men in happy relationships with secure upbringings that have had the input of a father do not need these exploitative relationship Gurus.

5. You can’t have a fully functioning relationship without listening to the other party. You don’t need to listen to ‘women’, just listen to the woman in you’re in a relationship and the same goes to a woman as well. Listen to what your man wants and take care of each other’s needs.

6. Also, lastly women aren’t fishes or objects that are caught. They willingly enter relationships with men who they believe match up to their expectations and wants. If you’re not listening to your said partner and taking into account what they want then be prepared for her to walk away

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
1. He’s divorced. I highly doubt he’d be in that position if he listened for once.

2. The vast majority of men in the redpill space aren’t married or in healthy relationship

3. There is no incentive for men like him to also give you genuine advice. Men like him make bank off of lonely frustrated men

4. Men in happy relationships with secure upbringings that have had the input of a father do not need these exploitative relationship Gurus.

5. You can’t have a fully functioning relationship without listening to the other party. You don’t need to listen to ‘women’, just listen to the woman in you’re in a relationship and the same goes to a woman as well. Listen to what your man wants and take care of each other’s needs.

6. Also, lastly women aren’t fishes or objects that are caught. They willingly enter relationships with men who they believe match up to their expectations and wants. If you’re not listening to your said partner and taking into account what they want then be prepared for her to walk away
How do you know hes divorced? And you didnt listen to the part where he says listen and take advice from youe hooyo, ayeeyo and older habaryars?

How do you know hes divorced? And you didnt listen to the part where he says listen and take advice from youe hooyo, ayeeyo and older habaryars?
It’s been mentioned various times. Also that’s besides the point. If you’re in a relationship, you should be listening to what your spouse wants. Everyone is different. Listen to each other and go from there. How are you going to fulfill each other’s physical, mental or emotional needs if you’re not going to listen or communicate?

At this point it’s the death leading the blind and to top it off he’s divorced. He should take advice from men who’ve been married for decades and use it for his next marriage instead of a podcast.

Also, your mother, ayeeyo and habayaros are women. So why say don’t listen to women then? As a man take advice from the women in your family and listen to what your spouse needs khaalas.

Last edited:
Their advice is dog-shit in the initial stages of dating/attracting women, but it comes in really handy when your girlfriend tries to play 4D Chess with your emotions during the relationship. They'll write a dissetation based off of a couple lines of text "she means XYZ when she says X" lol

It’s been mentioned various times. Also that’s besides the point. If you’re in a relationship, you should be listening to what your spouse wants. Everyone is different. Listen to each other and go from there. How are you going to fulfill each other’s physical, mental or emotional needs if you’re not going to listen or communicate?

At this point it’s the death leading the blind and to top it off he’s divorced. He should take advice from men who’ve been married for decades and use it for his next marriage instead of a podcast.

Also, your mother, ayeeyo and habayaros are women. So why say don’t listen to women then? As a man take advice from the women in your family and listen to what your spouse needs khaalas.
That's dangerous advice. Because you can get so caught up in realtionship drama that you can't see the bigger picture. That's where an outsider's perspective comes in really handy. The person your with could easily gaslight the every-loving shit out of you, you need someone (a trusted friend) to snap you out of it sometimes :manny:

Their advice is dog-shit in the initial stages of dating/attracting women, but it comes in really handy when your girlfriend tries to play 4D Chess with your emotions during the relationship. They'll write a dissetation based off of a couple lines of text "she means XYZ when she says X" lol
I’m talking about marriage Saxib. You really shouldn’t be sending your wife’s texts to your boys and if things are getting out of control then, speaking to a close friend who is honest with you and if things escalate then maybe get a trusted and older family member who has been married many years.
That's dangerous advice. Because you can get so caught up in realtionship drama that you can't see the bigger picture. That's where an outsider's perspective comes in really handy. The person your with could easily gaslight the every-loving shit out of you, you need someone (a trusted friend) to snap you out of it sometimes :manny:
When I meant you should be listening to your spouse, I meant everyday living that makes or breaks a relationship. Not fulfilling each other’s physical and emotional needs will cause the relationship to falter and no amount of ‘friends’ can tell you what the person who sleeps next to you every night can tell you when it comes to the dynamic that is between YOU and HER.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Of course you would listen to your wife and take advice thats not the issue. You are totally changing the narrative! We are talking about men who take advice from their female peers about marriage!

I keep seeing this wecel on the timeline. Is he the new somali redpill grifter. Wait till he sells a course packaged with some dawah nonsense.
It's good business model, I might start dropping some hot takes on tonk-tonk too. Fleecing zoomers with permenant blue-balls seems like easy lacag wallahi :hemad:

I’m talking about marriage Saxib. You really shouldn’t be sending your wife’s texts to your boys and if things are getting out of control then, speaking to a close friend who is honest with you and if things escalate then maybe get a trusted and older family member who has been married many years.

When I meant you should be listening to your spouse, I meant everyday living that makes or breaks a relationship. Not fulfilling each other’s physical and emotional needs will cause the relationship to falter and no amount of ‘friends’ can tell you what the person who sleeps next to you every night can tell you when it comes to the dynamic that is between YOU and HER.
I meant in the context of a non-marriage situation tbh. Not sending them screenshots of your text exchanges per say, but having female friends is a massive plus when it comes to combating the retarded fights women pick sometimes. Listening to your spouse if all fine and dandy but it can take a dark turn. If the relationship can come apart because a mate gave you some real and unbiased advice then it wasn't that solid to begin with :manny:

I've seen a lot of guys get held emotionally hostage by their wives in an attempt to fulfill their "emotional needs". If people pay strangers to mediate, i.e. couple's councelling, what's wrong with someone you've known longer than your spouse themselves chiming in giving you a bit of clarity?

And let's be honest hunno. Most friendships will outlast most marriages in this day and age. Your friends are going to be the ones who pick you back up and put the pieces back together if the marriage/relationship fails. Their input is extremely valuable.