Another day another Somali causing havoc on twitter

Why are so many men angry at the fact marriage to minors is being criminalised? It’s very concerning.
I’m not really up to date on things happening in Somalia but I highly doubt men are up in arms about any law criminalizing pedophilia. Clerics hold a lot of influence though so I can see them galvanizing their followers to coerce the government. Disgraceful either way

Y’all pay far too much attention to twitter and are probably driving engagement on a lot of these disgusting and idiotic tweets by mentioning them here and viewing them.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We are definitely outstaging them, at least this year but your going to get some users argue with you saying "is a lie we aren't known much to the world" idiots like them downplaying the seriousness to this stereotype that's growing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The pedos aren't the only ones that agree with this as well. The guys that aren't even attracted to minors but still view xalimos as baby making factories are fine with this.

Also this is odd timing but this was posted yesterday on twitter. Maybe this racist f*ck saw the tweet posted by that Somali incel.

Screenshot_2024-04-29-12-23-16-71_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Trending