Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Do you know how much you can get accomplished if you don't jingle your dingle on a regular basis? If you take that effort and dedicate it elsewhere, you read books, learn an instrument, exercise to ultra-buff levels, experience family time in a meaningful manner that will last for generations. But procreation is thepurpose of life, and subconsciously drives everything. So it's a Catch-22.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't know. 5 minutes fapping won't do any harm in my life though:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Just kidding, I stopped this shit, along with drinking alcohol:eating:

psyche

To each their own
If you don't want to get addicted to masturbation then don't start it.
This method has worked for me so far.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s haram, just get married:manny: if your really horny your allowed up to four:salute:basically you get rid of all your desires with your four wives islamically:denzelnigga:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-3-19_5-26-59.png
upload_2019-3-19_5-27-2.png
upload_2019-3-19_5-27-4.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nigga I stopped fapping way back my rule is if I do it's once a 1.5 week.its bad for your physical and mental health

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
If fapping is a mean for a man to release tension and not to commit zina with another mans woman or a woman to whom he is not married, or worse, rape, then I see no problem with it.

should be forbidden though.

Constant fapping throughout my adolescence turned me into a fat unmotivated piece of garbage.

Since I stopped fapping, I can actually get shit done and have way more energy and stronger both physically and mentally.

My teenage years were some of the worst years of my life tbh.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Masturbation should be illegal and regulated if possible, should be banned too since it's main cause for this addictive chronic habit.

No one in the western world should fap for any reason, just go to your nearest bar and see how easy it is to pull out a girl, you have to fucked up in the head to play with yourself when girls are literly paying for a D.
:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending