Why you should date fat girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
My brothers I would like to table an important motion today. We as a nation are laangaab, even though a birth rate of 7 children per woman is trying to change that. Westernized Somali women are doing very little to help us grow, however and we must think and plot.

While the brothers back home chip away at our laangaabnimo with their 7 child birth rate, we have an opportunity if we are Somali men in the west. Seeing that our women have abandoned us for various reasons, and no self-respecting ajnaabi woman will spread her legs for us, we must look carefully to find where there is the slightest demand for our services.

Enter the thick white woman. Hers is a reality that is tragic and sad, and until today was hopeless. The metrosexual white male has been trained on what a woman should look like—thin, tall, flat chest and assless. As a result, no one takes a second glance at thick white girls. Here is where the standard, receding hairline, skinny fat Abdi comes in. These women will take anyone and anything and their social isolation is a natural defence against kibir and nimo.

Without even trying, you’ve found a deserving, pliable race of women that offer you many benefits. Finally you can do your part to rid us of our laangaabnimo and stick it the Sabrina Dhowres of the world. Thick wife =/= fat/ugly kids (and even if kids turn out ugly, it’s still manpower).

So my dear friends and brothers, I implore you to seriously consider my proposal. Some of you will laugh and not take it seriously. I get that. And just so we’re all on the page, I’m not talking about a 400lb whale, although we’re not in a position to be choosy.

Xalimos need not weigh in. You’ve failed us in the west so get lost. And you’re welcome to complain nonstop about this new breed of Farah we’re creating.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Waryaa I did my part I have 8 kids.
Thank you for doing your part. I’m a mid forties man born in Iceland. I tussled with several blondes back when self respecting ajnabis would spread their legs for us. I created 6 kids in the process. Back when Somalis were considered rare and exotic.

Unfortunately however I stand by my proposal. You are an anomaly within the xalimo population in the west. They fantasize about Sabrina Dhowre and others glorifying marrying out.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I honestly never saw the appeal for white es. They are just so basic. Im talking about the slim fit ones and you are encouraging faraxs to marry baby elephants?
:faysalwtf:
Naa if i cant carry you, I'll pass unless you gotta a fat ass, then i'll definitely make an exception.
:siilaanyosmile:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Personally I can’t see myself marrying in the west I can’t stand westernised females regardless of their race and as the saying goes home is where the heart is in sha Allah I plan to settle back home

:siilaanyolaugh:

whats with all the insecure threads about somali women being taken away? You know that only makes you sound even less attractive right?

:mahubowtf:

ing about women is just so weak. Goddamn. See the wonders of the world @Etacovda S'lived . There is too mush to see.You should work more on your self esteem my friend. I do not say this out of contempt.

Personally I can’t see myself marrying in the west I can’t stand westernised females regardless of their race and as the saying goes home is where the heart is in sha Allah I plan to settle back home

Funny thing is that if you marry a somali women from back home and they KNOW you were born in the west, they're expectations will go to the sky, trust me. I heard a story of a man who married back home, and she wanted to go to Canada (where he was from).

Well, they went to Canada. As soon as they came, kibir sxb. She complained about the apartment, she wanted 3k a month, and when he couldn't afford it anymore she divorced because she thought its normal for a man in canada to do that. He later became depressed and needed to go to a hospital. So the story goes....

I think the best plan is to marry a somali woman that was raised in the west, and convince her to go back to somalia. That's gonna be a tough sell if you don't have a business there or a taajir family. Not gonna be easy regardless...

:patrice:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Funny thing is that if you marry a somali women from back home and they KNOW you were born in the west, they're expectations will go to the sky, trust me. I heard a story of a man who married back home, and she wanted to go to Canada (where he was from).

Well, they went to Canada. As soon as they came, kibir sxb. She complained about the apartment, she wanted 3k a month, and when he couldn't afford it anymore she divorced because she thought its normal for a man in canada to do that. He later became depressed and needed to go to a hospital. So the story goes....

I think the best plan is to marry a somali woman that was raised in the west, and convince her to go back to somalia. That's gonna be a tough sell if you don't have a business there or a taajir family. Not gonna be easy regardless...

It depends on the girl theres many girls back home who are content with the little they get while others have higher expactations I know alot of guys that to back and marry back home one mistake in My opinion some of them do is shower her with gifts and money when they are courting her one Guy even buying her an iPhone 8 when they aint even married

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Is this @Transparent's alt account? Why we should date fat women kulaha. :damn::damn:Dkm sxb IMG_9836.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Your friend didn’t do his due diligence you’re speaking to someone who has Been back home and I can tell you the ones in the big towns are as you discribed but I plan to go to a tuulo with no internet connection nor phone lines or electricity boowe

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Dear brothers. Let me amend my proposal to add fat, glasses wearing non-SJW xalimos. They are usually well educated and don’t have much kibir.
Sorry if my proposal came across as self hating. Quite the opposite.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dear brothers. Let me amend my proposal to add fat, glasses wearing non-SJW xalimos. They are usually well educated and don’t have much kibir.
Sorry if my proposal came across as self hating. Quite the opposite.
It’s feminism in general that has run amok it doesn’t matter the race if she grew up in the west and been the school system (indoctrination camp) and the media in general with all its misandry to the family courts who render fathers as mere sperm donors in short it’s the gynocentric system that’s flawed.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
It’s feminism in general that has run amok it doesn’t matter the race if she grew up in the west and been the school system (indoctrination camp) and the media in general with all its misandry to the family courts who render fathers as mere sperm donors in short it’s the gynocentric system that’s flawed.
There are new age cultural revivalist girls in high schools and colleges. They’re usually ugly but that’s no disqualifier.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There are new age cultural revivalist girls in high schools and colleges. They’re usually ugly but that’s no disqualifier.
It’s like I’m speaking another language acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim war ninyaho I don’t have the patience ee fadlan meesha nugu kala wad.

My brothers I would like to table an important motion today. We as a nation are laangaab, even though a birth rate of 7 children per woman is trying to change that. Westernized Somali women are doing very little to help us grow, however and we must think and plot.

While the brothers back home chip away at our laangaabnimo with their 7 child birth rate, we have an opportunity if we are Somali men in the west. Seeing that our women have abandoned us for various reasons, and no self-respecting ajnaabi woman will spread her legs for us, we must look carefully to find where there is the slightest demand for our services.

Enter the thick white woman. Hers is a reality that is tragic and sad, and until today was hopeless. The metrosexual white male has been trained on what a woman should look like—thin, tall, flat chest and assless. As a result, no one takes a second glance at thick white girls. Here is where the standard, receding hairline, skinny fat Abdi comes in. These women will take anyone and anything and their social isolation is a natural defence against kibir and nimo.

Without even trying, you’ve found a deserving, pliable race of women that offer you many benefits. Finally you can do your part to rid us of our laangaabnimo and stick it the Sabrina Dhowres of the world. Thick wife =/= fat/ugly kids (and even if kids turn out ugly, it’s still manpower).

So my dear friends and brothers, I implore you to seriously consider my proposal. Some of you will laugh and not take it seriously. I get that. And just so we’re all on the page, I’m not talking about a 400lb whale, although we’re not in a position to be choosy.

Xalimos need not weigh in. You’ve failed us in the west so get lost. And you’re welcome to complain nonstop about this new breed of Farah we’re creating.

A fat Somali girl is good. She will cook you food and she has supple bosoms. Go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending