Why you should date fat girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
My brothers I would like to table an important motion today. We as a nation are laangaab, even though a birth rate of 7 children per woman is trying to change that. Westernized Somali women are doing very little to help us grow, however and we must think and plot.

While the brothers back home chip away at our laangaabnimo with their 7 child birth rate, we have an opportunity if we are Somali men in the west. Seeing that our women have abandoned us for various reasons, and no self-respecting ajnaabi woman will spread her legs for us, we must look carefully to find where there is the slightest demand for our services.

Enter the thick white woman. Hers is a reality that is tragic and sad, and until today was hopeless. The metrosexual white male has been trained on what a woman should look like—thin, tall, flat chest and assless. As a result, no one takes a second glance at thick white girls. Here is where the standard, receding hairline, skinny fat Abdi comes in. These women will take anyone and anything and their social isolation is a natural defence against kibir and nimo.

Without even trying, you’ve found a deserving, pliable race of women that offer you many benefits. Finally you can do your part to rid us of our laangaabnimo and stick it the Sabrina Dhowres of the world. Thick wife =/= fat/ugly kids (and even if kids turn out ugly, it’s still manpower).

So my dear friends and brothers, I implore you to seriously consider my proposal. Some of you will laugh and not take it seriously. I get that. And just so we’re all on the page, I’m not talking about a 400lb whale, although we’re not in a position to be choosy.

Xalimos need not weigh in. You’ve failed us in the west so get lost. And you’re welcome to complain nonstop about this new breed of Farah we’re creating.

OP...only a small minority of Somali females date / marry out. You're over exaggerating.

Also, if trash are gonna date / marry out...are you also copy them?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
OP...only a small minority of Somali females date / marry out. You're over exaggerating.

Also, if trash are gonna date / marry out...are you also copy them?
:bell: We're 18m people max. Jews are more than us. The problem is urgent sxb.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Heck to the motherfucking canjeelo eating NO.
We're laangaab. The brothers back home are urgently trying to fix it with their 7-child per woman birth rate. There are roughly 3m Somalis living in diaspora communities. I'm talking about the state of men in the diaspora.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
We're laangaab. The brothers back home are urgently trying to fix it with their 7-child per woman birth rate. There are roughly 3m Somalis living in diaspora communities. I'm talking about the state of men in the diaspora.
Try tell Sayidka were laangaab , try tell Ahmed Gurey . We’re laandheer no matter the scenario abti

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I've seen plenty of ajnabi women "spreading their legs" for Somali men. Never long term though. One acquaintance of mine recently told me he's planning on dumping his cadaan girlfriend, when i asked why he said he's looking to settle down and marry some xalimo from Somalia. Cadaan girls are "just for fun" in his eyes. I feel sorry for his girl lol. She seems nice, and probably thought they had something real.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Who the hell are these new guys
Don’t fear change my friend. New things are always good. I wholeheartedly reject the saying that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Would be more appropriate if the saying went if it ain’t broke, perfect it. This place was an echo chamber prior to all these new guys joining. I can’t promise that things will change for the better but you will get change for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts