WHY YOU LEFT THE DEEN

@KinsiHilaac has semi-developed moral relativist views, very interesting from what I've seen and would like to know more
@malab is in her adolescent contrarian phase, I don't think I've ever seen her defend anything regards to what constitutes good or bad
@Sheikh Google is a shitposting ass nigga who probably just wants easy pussy
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
@KinsiHilaac has semi-developed moral relativist views, very interesting from what I've seen and would like to know more
@malab is in her adolescent contrarian phase, I don't think I've ever seen her defend anything
@Sheikh Google is a shitposting ass nigga who probably just wants easy pussy
:trumpsmirk:
1. I'm probaly older than you, and much wiser judging from your previous posts you seem like the adolescence to me.
2. I'm not childishly going back and forth defending my beliefs, because unlike many of you I actually believe in religious freedom. I also have stated many times why I left islam, and I'm not going constantly repeat myself just for someone to milk my beliefs for a stupid thread.

@Al hashimi you won't get any comments from me besides this one.

1. I'm probaly older than you, and much wiser judging from your previous posts you seem like the adolescence to me.
2. I'm not childishly going back and forth defending my beliefs, because unlike many of you I actually believe in religious freedom. I also have stated many times why I left islam, and I'm not going constantly repeat myself just for someone to milk my beliefs for a stupid thread.

I have not seen these threads Inshaallah you may return to the deen.
Keep in mind this is out of love as i want to see my people in Jannah

Iโ€™d say I have doubts though am still practicing. Most pressing one is the story of Dhul Qarnayn and how eerily similar it is to older Alexander the Great myths that were floating around those times.

Some anti-Islam people have claimed that the story of Dhul Qarnayn is based on mythological stories about Alexander the Great bur I think their supposed evidence for this has been exposed as being completely fake. I have to come back later insha'Allah with more on this but I think it was exposed that the whole basis for the claim is completely fake.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Some anti-Islam people have claimed that the story of Dhul Qarnayn is based on mythological stories about Alexander the Great bur I think their supposed evidence for this has been exposed as being completely fake. I have to come back later insha'Allah with more on this but I think it was exposed that the whole basis for the claim is completely fake.
I can see why some people may throw around stories like that.
Especially during Islam's time and even back to ceasar. Alexander the Great was an almost mythical character throughout the ancient world as he conquered half the known world by 32~

My doubts about Islam is that I don't rally have any doubts.

Does my views on unting Somalis and destroying our enemies contradicts Islamic teaching? I cannot simply 'turn the cheek' to the displacement and land theft of my people.

I don't know what about this would contradict Islam. I think your goal is in line with Islam and I don't think there's anything wrong with it- as long as things are done in a halal way. I mean for example if you reconquer the Ogaden, there are rules when it comes to warfare that have to be followed. But wanting the unification of Somalis, I don't think there's anything about this that contradicts Islam.

The story you are talking about is The Syriac Alexander Legend
It was dated after Surah Kahf was revealed.
Watch This
Iโ€™ll watch it soon, thank you.

But even if the Syriac story came after this Surah was revealed, there were still other versions that date centuries prior. I remember reading about Josephusโ€™ version in the first century containing the story of Alexander, Yajuj and Majuj and the wall between a valley. All within the story of Dhul Qarnayn.

Dhul Qarnayn also means โ€œTwo Horned oneโ€
And coins of Alexander have been found depicting him with horns like these:

00D13D1E-4C3D-4E22-8313-33DE2F7CAA02.jpeg

Not to mention tafsirs like al-Jalalayn also believed it was Alexander

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Iโ€™d say I have doubts though am still practicing. Most pressing one is the story of Dhul Qarnayn and how eerily similar it is to older Alexander the Great myths that were floating around those times.
I know exactly what you mean i had doubts about that too but thia video resolved all of them.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don't know what about this would contradict Islam. I think your goal is in line with Islam and I don't think there's anything wrong with it- as long as things are done in a halal way. I mean for example if you reconquer the Ogaden, there are rules when it comes to warfare that have to be followed. But wanting the unification of Somalis, I don't think there's anything about this that contradicts Islam.
Obviously I wouldn't go around parading heads and haram things.
The Quran clearly states the rules of war such as allowing the enemy to surrender if they longer can fight.

Do you believe in another religion now or are you simply agnostic/atheist?

I can see why some people may throw around stories like that.
Especially during Islam's time and even back to ceasar. Alexander the Great was an almost mythical character throughout the ancient world as he conquered half the known world by 32~

I mean I think there were myths about Alexander the Great, I don't doubt that... but is Surah Al Kahf really partly based on those myths? people claim this but I don't think anyone can actually produce any written source prior to Islam that would be evidence for this theory. I think the whole story is completely fake. I think the supposed Alexander the Great story that they claimed the Quran was plagiarizing- I think it was actually a source that came after Islam. I think it was revealed the supposed evidence was pure nonsense.

Obviously I wouldn't go around parading heads and haram things.
The Quran clearly states the rules of war such as allowing the enemy to surrender if they longer can fight.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your dream. Insha'Allah another Ahmed Gurey rises again and the territory can be taken through jihad.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don't think there's anything wrong with your dream. Insha'Allah another Ahmed Gurey rises again and the territory can be taken through jihad.
Inshallah such greatness is planned for us. Somalis can't stay divided for longer as our enemies are becoming more capable

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Does this story make you question the deen or reaffirm your deen.

Trending