WHY YOU LEFT THE DEEN

I want to see why many of these sspot members left the deen and inshallah we as a somali community can help them
Please refrain from disrespect.

good thread idea. maybe people who still haven't left the dฤซn could come and talk about their doubts as well and people here could come try to help them with clearing their doubts.

Let me grab a seat and see what our SSpot residents have to say

Save Me A Seat GIFs | Tenor

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
good thread idea. maybe people who still haven't left the dฤซn could come and talk about their doubts as well and people here could come try to help them with clearing their doubts.
My doubts about Islam is that I don't rally have any doubts.

Does my views on unting Somalis and destroying our enemies contradicts Islamic teaching? I cannot simply 'turn the cheek' to the displacement and land theft of my people.

My doubts about Islam is that I don't rally have any doubts.

Does my views on unting Somalis and destroying our enemies contradicts Islamic teaching? I cannot simply 'turn the cheek' to the displacement and land theft of my people.
It doesnt but make sure your own household and you are in check before you can go lead a country that has no effect on you now

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Those who leave the religion of their fathers do so under the compulsion of fate. It is only the truly wise who understand this and defy the decree of the stars

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
700+ thread incoming

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Those who leave the religion of their fathers do so under the compulsion of fate. It is only the truly wise who understand this and defy the decree of the stars
Do you believe in horoscopes?

Iโ€™d say I have doubts though am still practicing. Most pressing one is the story of Dhul Qarnayn and how eerily similar it is to older Alexander the Great myths that were floating around those times.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
It doesnt but make sure your own household and you are in check before you can go lead a country that has no effect on you now
I was just making sure for the future.
And yeah I've been working on fixing my my education and getting the qualifications I need.
I used to code discord bots for fun in year10 (ages 14-15?) and so now I'm going to try learn some more coding on my own before I eventually get the qualifications I need to start learning computer science in school.
Once I've set my life in order I'll start on the nation.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
OP, you should try out competitive fishing...because you've just fished a plat thread.

Trending