Why xalimos marry ajnaabis revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
No one is standing anyone's choice i just did a research on why they choose that path, just like research is conducted on why cigarettes cause cancer without stop anyone from smoking

Laakin if i were to ask you what benefit is there to be gained from your research ? what harms will you be preventing us from ?

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
What are you on about ?

Your reply to @Professor below implied that you thought the children of Somali women and ajnabi men are considered Somalis. I am here to tell you that is not the case. The children of ajnabi fathers cannot claim to be Somali so I am just correcting your false assertion.

If I am mistaken and that is not your actual belief, than my bad.
Just know your kids won't be somali sweetcheeks:mjohreally:
They will be :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:hillarybiz: What if I told you folks I don't shake hands after developing "That So Raven" like abilities. Except I can see everyone's 'relation' history. I've developed PTSD as a result. :bell:

Your reply to @Professor below implied that you thought the children of Somali women and ajnabi men are considered Somalis. I am here to tell you that is not the case. The children of ajnabi fathers cannot claim to be Somali so I am just correcting your false assertion.

If I am mistaken and that is not your actual belief, than my bad.

He misunderstood, I didn't imply that

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Let this topic die in a fire already

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Who cares, seriously :faysalwtf:

Just because you've been to Somali wedding doesn't mean Somali/ajanbi marriages don't happen. Ive even witnessed a Somali girl marrying a Pakistani:) you're in denial bro. Dw I'll invite you next time

No i'm not in denial. I've been to my fair share of Somali-Ajnabi weddings and it happens once in a while. It's always the ran-through backseat of the Toyota Khamri or a girl who's a member of #ALAHM gang and the marriages don't last long :mjohreally:

These marriages don't happen "all the time" :mjohreally:

Stop pushing this disgusting narrative, if you can't handle the sabaayad wrap, don't eat sabaayad with sonkor....

No i'm not in denial. I've been to my fair share of Somali-Ajnabi weddings and it happens once in a while. It's always the ran-through backseat of the Toyota Khamri or a girl who's a member of #ALAHM gang and the marriages don't last long :mjohreally:

These marriages don't happen "all the time" :mjohreally:

Stop pushing this disgusting narrative, if you can't handle the sabaayad wrap, don't eat sabaayad with sonkor....
#XalimosForAjnabis2k17

so i have been researching on why some xalimos marry ajnaabis. After my research of 14 months it is now evident that 2/3 who marry ajnaabis have had sexual encounters outside marriage.

For those who reformed after a while they are afraid that if they marry somali guy he is gonna call her out for not being virgin and she would have to live with the stigma and shame she brought to her family.

So they decide to expand their fishing net since ajnaabi would most likely not question about her past. And in that way her skeletons would be burried with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about you see a therapist since you're extremely insecure and can't accept the fact that some people are not just interested in your type, it's sad that you've to make these stuff up to make yourself not feel like shit, I'm a girl and I don't give a shit if a faarah marries ajnabi as what someone does to their life is none of my business

How about you see a therapist since you're extremely insecure and can't accept the fact that some people are not just interested in your type, it's sad that you've to make these stuff up to make yourself not feel like shit, I'm a girl and I don't give a shit if a faarah marries ajnabi as what someone does to their life is none of my business

How am i insecure? And who is not interested on a guy like me (having already posted my pic), only if you knew how many dropped their pants just by my looks.

I just stated why they do it and if you somehow felt connected to what i said, I don't give a shit who drills you.

So stop attacking me and instead debunk the question with facts or logic :comeon:

How am i insecure? And who is not interested on a guy like me (having already posted my pic), only if you knew how many dropped their pants just by my looks.

I just stated why they do it and if you somehow felt connected to what i said, I don't give a shit who drills you.

So stop attacking me and instead debunk the question with facts or logic :comeon:
How on earth am I attacking you? I'm sick and tired of you insecure faarahs constantly obsessing over someone who chose to marry a person they like why is it any of your business even if they marry an alien how will it effect your life the fact that you can't accept a person can love ajnabi without a reason proves my point

These are the same cucks that would pay top dollar for a non-virgin with a good 'hymen' surgeon. Don't these naive Faraxs know fake and penetrated titanium hymens can get them diamonds. If they are keen on knowing about a females past merely ask. I'm a weirdo so naturally I haven't gotten anything. And I want to make these little men suffer with no malaab until that mehr money. Its but a business transaction if they want action.

So how to find out if a 24yr old girl is a real, authentic, genuine and legal virgin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending