Why xalimos marry ajnaabis revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i have been researching on why some xalimos marry ajnaabis. After my research of 14 months it is now evident that 2/3 who marry ajnaabis have had sexual encounters outside marriage.

For those who reformed after a while they are afraid that if they marry somali guy he is gonna call her out for not being virgin and she would have to live with the stigma and shame she brought to her family.

So they decide to expand their fishing net since ajnaabi would most likely not question about her past. And in that way her skeletons would be burried with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
so i have been researching on why some xalimos marry ajnaabis. After my research of 14 months it is now evident that 2/3 who marry ajnaabis have had sexual encounters outside marriage.

For those who reformed after a while they are afraid that if they marry somali guy he is gonna call her out for not being virgin and she would have to live with the stigma and shame she brought to her family.

So they decide to expand their fishing net since ajnaabi would most likely not question about her past. And in that way her skeletons would be burried with her.

Talking for the sake of talking; that's all you're doing.

TooMacaan

VIP
Seems like quite the scientific research. :gaasdrink:Pray tell, what are the reasons for Faraxs marrying ajnabis then? What skeletons are they hiding..?:trumpsmirk:

Maybe it's just purely based on preference ? People like different things
It can't be based on preference especially when you have a dark past, if they virgin you could argue about that but it is hardly the case.
Talking for the sake of talking; that's all you're doing.
Nope am not walahi I have been keenly following this issue for a good 14 months and guess what they all have the same pattern, that can't be coincidence :eek:

>deyrr taykin our wimminz

What's your estimated % of Somali women engaging in interracial relationships OP? Because I've rarely ever seen them

I've only seen 1 or 2 in my life

Seems like quite the scientific research. :gaasdrink:Pray tell, what are the reasons for Faraxs marrying ajnabis then? What are they hiding..?:trumpsmirk:
That is even simple lol...most Farah's who marry ajnaabis are dark and Don't like themselves so they mostly marry a lighter woman be it cadaan, Latina or Arab. Ilmo vas bay rabaan.

People on this forum like to exaggerate everything. Somalis marrying ajnabis is a rare occurrence. When it does happen I find it's usually Somalis who grew up isolated from other Somalis or salafis.

>deyrr taykin our wimminz

What's your estimated % of Somali women engaging in interracial relationships OP? Because I've rarely ever seen them

I've only seen 1 or 2 in my life
I would say for now maybe 8% but I expect that number to rise exponentially within the next 5 years as the data states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts