Why would anyone in their right mind pay for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching a show and realised just how hideous some of the women that work in brothels really are.

I mean look at this :susp:

UNP-CH4-35919-A-Very-British-Brothel-2-Sheffield019-copy.jpg

:susp::susp::susp:
promo307808646.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ive-always-enjoyed-sex-meet-9560744

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Pussy be Pussy anytime for me, besides she has more cushion for the pushing that will erectify me for a long night of missionary.

:ufdup:I advice you as a bro to shag a fatty to avoid getting rope burn banging a skinny.

Last edited:
Well Mr OP, you watched a show about brothels and what were you expecting? Beach bunnies!
It was the talk of the town, this is why I watched it. The actual building is called "city sauna" always used to walk past that building on my way to work and I never knew it was an actual brothel.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Bonjour im going to report you to the mod if you don't change that display picture which is anti bidaar very disrespectful to the bidaar community which I am pleased to be apart of for the past ten years.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkk I love my bidaar so?
Rageedi I didn't know you were part of the bidaar brotherhood we don't need no secret code or garments to identify the bidaar occult society we display our symbols proudly on our heads noolo rageedi my bidaar is my pride my joy my honour and dignity honestly I wouldn't be the man I am told if it wasn't for my bidaar it has stood by my side through thick and thin through the blood sweat and tears :salute:

Nacaala we outchea:damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@XXX why would you go out of your way to buy an apple or picking one from a tree for pumpum you beta cuck what sort of man pays for pumpum with money, time, energy?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Pussy be Pussy anytime for me, besides she has more cushion for the pushing that will erectify me for a long night of missionary.

:ufdup:I advice you as a bro to shag a fatty to avoid getting rope burn banging a skinny.
My g you should change your nick to syphilis :susp:

Gbyallmeans

My g you should change your nick to syphilis :susp:

Clearly an tool jealous of my swag, sxb stop barking at the wrong tree, cause unlike this Dog G i barks at all kinds of vaginas at my radius of 12 miles, nigga like me dont discriminate pussies, as they say in my hood the dirtier the pussy the better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Clearly an tool jealous of my swag, sxb stop barking at the wrong tree, cause unlike this Dog G i barks at all kinds of vaginas at my radius of 12 miles, nigga like me dont discriminate pussies, as they say in my hood the dirtier the pussy the better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mind chilling with niggas like you cause if a chicks pumpum is dirty I would save her from the embarrassment by sending you in there to perform cunnilingus on her for an hour once you have cleaned her for me then I would dagger it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I bet this guy is so impressionable that a chick can get him to eat their ass kkk bare niggas ba Iska jiro oo waalidkooda kuso qasaaray feeding them all that Fruits vegetables nutrient and minerals hilib bariis iyo baasto for all them years just for him to eat xaar from a next chicks batty crease :susp:

Gbyallmeans

I don't mind chilling with niggas like you cause if a chicks pumpum is dirty I would save her from the embarrassment by sending you in there to perform cunnilingus on her for an hour once you have cleaned her for me then I would dagger it.

Damn homie you think i'm some wetback prep up boy for homo like you??

Shit man must dripping, a man with a reputation like me known for straightening homos like you for the right charge, i'll gladly take you on for free cause you sound like an screamier, so anyway PM me and we'll discuss this in a more homily manner.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Damn homie you think i'm some wetback prep up boy for homo like you??

Shit man must dripping, a man with a reputation like me known for straightening homos like you for the right charge, i'll gladly take you on for free cause you sound like an screamier, so anyway PM me and we'll discuss this in a more homily manner.
I don't understand your homo erotic lingo boowe Somali ku sheeg Maxa weey waxa sheegeysid about qumu luut? The only thing I know about homosexuality is what's in the Quran the story of sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts