Why would an oromo come to somalia?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
So somalis from different qabiils will clash with each other but won’t attack an oromo criminal :snoop:

Militia clashes over ungoverned territory makes sense. Clans have little to do with it other than it being the primary way we organize politically today.

Attacking people in your towns just because they're foreigners like in South Africa doesn't make sense.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Militia clashes over ungoverned territory makes sense. Clans have little to do with it other than it being the primary way we organize politically today.

Attacking people in your towns just because they're foreigners like in South Africa doesn't make sense.
I don’t agree with attacking innocent oromos I just want them out

A somali cannot differentiate between Elay and Oromo.

The oromos migrating to Somalia look like somalis you cant differentiate them.

I’ve seen many Oromos, they don’t look like Somalis. Even the ones from hararghe. They have their own unique facial features. The ones that look Somali are legit Somalis who claim Oromo. I knew this lady who was dir (I can’t remember which type) from Harar. She looked like a typical Somali Habayar, except she only spoke broken Somali. Her husband was full blooded Oromo and her half/half kids looked Oromo. No one would mistake them for Somali.

You just took my words out of my mouth.

TheAbysinans want to flood somali peninsula with Oromos so that other xabashi can come and settle in Somali regions just like they did in Dire dawa and Jigjiga.

Oromos can easily coumaflouge into Somali population.They are a community that flip flop between religions.

I also think most of then in Somalia claim to be Raxaweyn.

You seem to have a lot info on this Existential threat, Allaah bless you. Me too we
should join hands.

This is 99 year Abysinan Plan to reach the Somali Coast, specially the red sea.

The plan is to use:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You seem to have a lot info on this Existential threat, Allaah bless you. Me too we
should join hands.

This is 99 year Abysinan Plan to reach the Somali Coast, specially the red sea.

The plan is to use:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ask yourself why are Oromos purging Somalis that live in their lands?
Like close to a million who have lived in that region for more than 200 years.

Yet we are supposed to turn a blind eye on this crisis and open up our arms for these same perpetrators in the Somali land.

Do you know that when they chase Somalis with machetes in Oromia the Somalis would ran to Ethiopian military but he Ethiopian military would just watch as they are butchered.

I could not watch some of the news those days dadka Somali sida loo xasuuqaye just
because waa Somali.

Our People should wake up and deal with those Rats, before its too late.

I did Not Say that bro. All Somalis including Raxaweyn are 100% Somali to me.

Someone mentioned before me that because of the close dialect they could hide behind
them. just like they are using Jaarso Dir Card in the North

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I did Not Say that bro. All Somalis including Raxaweyn are 100% Somali to me.

Someone mentioned before me that because of the close dialect they could hide behind
them. just like they are using Jaarso Dir Card in the North
My mistake sxb and yea they’re trying their best to camouflage within Somali society

Those should be considered seal outs. If we go by history, leadership change in
Mastopia does not mean anything when it comes to foreign affairs.

Abysinian always Abysinian that includes Mas abiy.