Why would an oromo come to somalia?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Has anybody else wondered why they’re coming to Somalia? Why can’t they stay in Ethiopia? Why would they come to somalia out of all places?:hmm:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Why would the Chinese go to Vietnam out of all places? They even have their own schools there now.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I will deport your reer from Jubaland if you don't stop making anti-oromo threads. How can you as a minority still be able to persecute our Oromo brothers?
Oromos need to leave. If you feel so brotherly to them, move to Oromia yourself and experience their hospitality towards Somalis firsthand.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
To tahriib to Yemen, most of them use Somalia as a transit route, they also work there for few months enough to save the boat fare to Yemeni(100$).

Has anybody else wondered why they’re coming to Somalia? Why can’t they stay in Ethiopia? Why would they come to somalia out of all places?:hmm:
You just took my words out of my mouth.

TheAbysinans want to flood somali peninsula with Oromos so that other xabashi can come and settle in Somali regions just like they did in Dire dawa and Jigjiga.

Oromos can easily coumaflouge into Somali population.They are a community that flip flop between religions.

I also think most of then in Somalia claim to be Raxaweyn.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
You just took my words out of my mouth.

TheAbysinans want to flood somali peninsula with Oromos so that other xabashi can come and settle in Somali regions just like they did in Dire dawa and Jigjiga.

Oromos can easily coumaflouge into Somali population.They are a community that flip flop between religions.

I also think most of then in Somalia claim to be Raxaweyn.
Majority of rahanweyn are ethnic Somalis sxb they just speak a proto somali language that’s different from standard Somali laakin they’re Somali, oromos mainly pretend to be dir

Majority of rahanweyn are ethnic Somalis sxb they just speak a proto somali language that’s different from standard Somali laakin they’re Somali, they mainly pretend to be dir
A somali cannot differentiate between Elay and Oromo.

The oromos migrating to Somalia look like somalis you cant differentiate them.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
A somali cannot differentiate between Elay and Oromo.

The oromos migrating to Somalia look like somalis you cant differentiate them.
They’re are many oromos that look like your average Somali an oromo that speaks fluent af somali and can learn qabiil and fake an abtirsi is very dangerous

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Freedom. You can even sneeze in Ethiopia without a boot pushing down your face.

Probably was there all along hence the sneeze.

No opportunities for young people even with the larger economy. You can't do shit without connections.

Also, the low level jobs market is saturated there while Geeljire tend to avoid these types of jobs...

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Freedom. You can even sneeze in Ethiopia without a boot pushing down your face.

Probably was there all along hence the sneeze.

No opportunities for young people even with the larger economy. You can't do shit without connections.

Also, the low level jobs market is saturated there while Geeljire tend to avoid these types of jobs...
Why haven’t they picked Kenya?

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
They have today they are large number of Raxaweyn in Wajir and Garissa.

But also Borana live in Moyale they are second cushitic population after somalis.
Rahanweyn aren’t oromos sxb and I’m talking about recent oromo migrants

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why haven’t they picked Kenya?

Harder to get into and ironically probably less safer than war torn Somalia.

We would never attack Oromo in our towns even if they've been caught in a crime.

However in other African countries you'll get necklaced for just being a foreigner.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Harder to get into and ironically probably less safer than war torn Somalia.

We would never attack Oromo in our towns even if they've been caught in a crime.

However in other African countries you'll get necklaced for just being a foreigner.
So somalis from different qabiils will clash with each other but won’t attack an oromo criminal :snoop: seems like we care more about oromos than each other

Last edited:

Trending