why were the ancient egyptians bugged eye, were they related to habeshas?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
10747.jpg

Girl stop acting like a boy! Eeb

STOP! I am not a girl, I AM A MAN DONT MAKE ME START TAKING TOXIC MASCULINITY CLASSESS ON SKILLSHARE.COM!!!!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
enlighten me. What is Skillshare.com?
10747.jpg

Skillshare is an online learning community where anyone can discover, take, or even teach a class. Anyone can join Skillshare to start watching online classes, create projects, and even become a teacher. We started Skillshare to close the professional skills gap and provide universal access to high-quality learning.

I WILL DO IT IN A WEEK I'LL BE SO TOXIC AND I WILL SINGLE HANDLY CRACKED ON DEVIANT XARLIMOS AND SHEEGATOS THAT I SEE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Skillshare is an online learning community where anyone can discover, take, or even teach a class. Anyone can join Skillshare to start watching online classes, create projects, and even become a teacher. We started Skillshare to close the professional skills gap and provide universal access to high-quality learning.

I WILL DO IT IN A WEEK I'LL BE SO TOXIC AND I WILL SINGLE HANDLY CRACKED ON DEVIANT XARLIMOS AND SHEEGATOS THAT I SEE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!

Hhhhmmm interesting...i will check it out

source.gif

told these somalispot faraxs that we wuz kangz and now its time to show this pic alongside your cousin to those Aryan clowns at stormfront. :ohno:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
told these somalispot faraxs that we wuz kangz and now its time to show this pic alongside your cousin to those Aryan clowns at stormfront. :ohno:

I think that Somalis are most connected to Greeks and Albanians of the European peoples due to the high prevalence of E.

Trending

Latest posts