why were the ancient egyptians bugged eye, were they related to habeshas?

If you look at the fayuum mummy portraits and the statues they mostly have bugged eye and habesha are the only group that consistenly have this look. :cosbyhmm:
Egyptian_-_Mummy_Portrait_of_a_Man_-_Walters_323.jpg.jpeg
Are habesha the distant descendants of Kemet or is it geeljires?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This what the ancient Egyptians started to look like after they were conquered by Alexander the Great and we’re hellenised.

This what the ancient Egyptians started to look like after they were conquered by Alexander the Great and we’re hellenised.

clothing wise they were hellenized...but i think most people in egypt at least the men looked like this throughout their history.

download.jpeg

but he looks geeljire :rejoice:

Bug Eyes, long 180 degree jawline called the "Habsburg Jaw", Thick nose bridge and plumb lips. Those are all signs of inbreeding for multiple generations.
resizedcharlesII.jpeg

https://www.discovermagazine.com/he...after-analyzing-cases-of-inbreeding-in-the-uk

Damn you could be right. They said ancient levantine are closely related to ancient egyptians and those guys were known to get busy with their sisters. But habesha have no known sickness from all this suppose inbreeding except for eating raw meet

Damn you could be right. They said ancient levantine are closely related to ancient egyptians and those guys were known to get busy with their sisters. But habesha have no known sickness from all this suppose inbreeding except for eating raw meet
Thats why the European royal families all looked similiar, they were all fucking eachothers sister :ileycry:
upload_2020-1-21_23-17-33.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you look at the fayuum mummy portraits and the statues they mostly have bugged eye and habesha are the only group that consistenly have this look. :cosbyhmm:View attachment 90294Are habesha the distant descendants of Kemet or is it geeljires?

Good question! How i can tell apart Egyptians from Moroccans or Algerians is by their bug eyes too!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes i make prayers to Allaah swt to bless me with a magic movie screen so that i can watch people of the past, especially empire kingly courts and see the drama unfold. A real life Shakespeare dramatis

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Charles the second was not infertile, he fathered bastard children, many of them. He was a womanizer. But the women he married lawfully did not give him heirs or legitimate children. Allaah swt will i guess. They had a rule that bastard children cannot inherit the throne

Good question! How i can tell apart Egyptians from Moroccans or Algerians is by their bug eyes too!

North africans never had consistently bugged eye look. Modern egyptians for some reason have lost their curly hair and bugged eye look

220px-thumbnail.jpg.jpeg

this dude looks geeljire like someone from somalispot :russ: