Why we should accept arab culture and why i changed my mind on it

Xoxoxo

VIP
Good for you I guess? If you want that culture you can just marry a North African guy (I won’t recommend it though) and implant their culture on your children

It’s threads like this that show that some people simply lack critical thinking. I have no issues with Arabs and I hardly ever bash them. I also partially grew up in an Arab Gulf country and currently live in one and I love it here. However, thinking that the reason why a Saudi or Kuwaiti in London doesn’t commit crime in London because of Dhaqan whilst a poor Yemeni from Sheffield or inner city London who also traditionally has the same dhaqan might behave like a roadman, shows there are many holes in your ability to reason.

The main reason is wealth. First and foremost. Why would a Saudi student from a middle class background whose government is paying for his education, whilst his family have enough means to allow him to live in Holland park or around Knightsbridge ever feel the need to commit petty crime? You don’t seem to understand how people’s socioeconomic backgrounds and environment shapes them and how kids raised in estates can easily fall into a lifestyle that sheltered kids from an upper class background will hardly every relate to.

There is more to this topic as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Ragaasi and @Hamzza it a boqol 💯 I understand that many posters here insult Arabs due to their gaal ways which is problematic but for once with regards to this specific topic, I agee with them. Thinking that Arab culture somehow curbs delinquent behavior is silly. A Saudi and his Yemeni cousin raised in the West and in a poorer area will have incredibly different attitudes to various things and maybe even crime. Somalis adopting the same culture isn’t going to change things if their economic status and environment doesn’t change.

Last edited:

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
This is ridiculous. Why should we adopt their culture? Would they adopt ours?
C3A56B1F-51A5-461F-9ED2-E86C6921B152.png

It’s threads like this that show that some people simply lack critical thinking. I have no issues with Arabs and I hardly ever bash them. I also partially grew up in an Arab Gulf country and currently live in one and I love it here. However, thinking that the reason why a Saudi or Kuwaiti in London doesn’t commit crime in London because of Dhaqan whilst a poor Yemeni from Sheffield or inner city London who also traditionally has the same dhaqan might behave like a roadman, shows there are many holes in your ability to reason.

The main reason is wealth. First and foremost. Why would a Saudi student from a middle class background whose government is paying for his education, whilst his family have enough means to allow him to live in Holland park or around Knightsbridge ever feel the need to commit petty crime? You don’t seem to understand how people’s socioeconomic backgrounds and environment shapes them and how kids raised in estates can easily fall into a lifestyle that sheltered kids from an upper class background will hardly every relate to.

There is more to this topic as well.

@Ragaasi and @Hamzza it a boqol 💯 I understand that many posters here insult Arabs due to their gaal ways which is problematic but for once with regards to this specific topic, I agee with them. Thinking that Arab culture somehow curbs delinquent behavior is silly. A Saudi and his Yemeni cousin raised in the West and in a poorer area will have incredibly different attitudes to various things and maybe even crime. Somalis adopting the same culture isn’t going to change things if their economic status and environment doesn’t change.
I think the people advocating for “Arab culture” wants an alternative to hood ratchet culture that some diaspora adopt. Im personally advocating for more Somalis to stick and incorporate the deen to their daily lives and stay away from haram. I think this this idea of “Arab culture” is a linear simplistic views on things

overall tho yes I agree with you it all comes down to socioeconomic factors

Psychologist

Changemaker
A lot of Somalis (not all, shout out my university graduates and white collar Somalis) are denegrate irrespective of madows, look at Sweden for example
This people can’t take responsibility but know how to blame others for their bad culture, literally look at what is happening in lassanod and how people are showing off dead body’s of Somalis to each other

It’s funny to me when Somalis say madows have bad culture when our culture needs hella reform

Tbh i used to be skeptical but now i definetly agree we should implement arab culture into somalia ,

why

1. i have yet to see a man wearing those sheikh garments being a degenerate roadman its always someone wearing western clothes , when is the last time you have seen a man wearing khamis being a roadman or a drug dealer , wearing khamis you have a far better behavior than a roadman wearing a tracksuit or jeans

2. compare north african contries that wear more western clothes to gulf countries that wear khamis which one has lower crime rates and gang issues (muh wealth and gdp , thats not the question ) ,

there is an outlier here , iran wears western clothes but i havent seen much reports of gang or drugs to the level of other nations interesting discussion was wondering what you guys thought

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Bro majority (99.3%) of the people who reject Carab culture waa gaalo najaso.

So the only reason they reject the nadhiif carab culture cuz they are gaalo who was corrupted by old white men on the big bang blah blah blah we wuz apes n shietttt

I doubt any of these guys r even Somali waa CIA agents Somalis respect Carab culture

Op was telling the truth go to London, do u see Mohamed ibn Salman fresh from Riyadh being a roadman and engaging in degenerate behavior
Respecting arab culture doesn't mean we should adopt it, I respect the culture of Muhammad SAW and the Sahaba but at the end of the day we are Somali, there's a difference between being a good Muslim and adopting arab culture that has nothing to do with Islam.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The same khaleeji arabs that come to the west for school and are known for drinking, clubbing and throwing their hijab off before the plane even lands? That’s who you’re praising? Caadhi iska dhig saxib. You clearly know nothing about their antics!

Get this, we don’t adopt any culture but keep our own. Khaleejis have a lot of problems but they aren’t broadcasted worldwide. Also get this, the ones who have good akhlaq have it because of the deen, the same deen somalis follow.

This people can’t take responsibility but know how to blame others for their bad culture, literally look at what is happening in lassanod and how people are showing off dead body’s of Somalis to each other

It’s funny to me when Somalis say madows have bad culture when our culture needs hella reform
Dudes here blame madows for everything. “Stealing” their women, gang crimes that Somalis commit, madows in Somalia get a disproportionate amount of hate on here for no reason, this place is wehatejarer.com for no reason, most Niger Congo people don’t even know what a Somalia is at all or anything about it lol😂😂😂😂😂

Trending

Latest posts