Why we need a secular constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you compare the shaytan to humans, Bidaar ?

Shaytan was given the freedom to lead humans to sin because he will UNDOUBTEDLY be thrown into the Hellfire. Are you saying that Allah gave us the same freedom to sin so we could be thrown into the Hellfire, no Allah certainly gave us free will but also guided us, on what to avoid. We as humans must resist the Shaytan.

Allah commanded us to enjoin good and forbid evil. How does that correspond to Allah allowing us to do every single vice there is?

“Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:104]

Again, Bidaar , you do not understand simple maths. The Ottoman Empire was great for over half a millennium, only after they implemented the Tanzimat reforms, they went into decadence and that was in the 19th century. Less than a hundred years later, they were gone, coincidence I think not. Same applies to Al Andalus, Ummayad and Abbasid Caliphates, they were great for the MAJORITY of their time on this earth, not brief intervals, Bidaar .

Nope, those terrorists are Khawaarij and they are far from Islam.
Garbage.

The ayah you quote means forbidding evil things like oppression and tyranny of the kind which Wahabbi kuffar like you support. Allah's law is to give people freedom. They will be held accountable in the afterlife. The way he treated Shaytan is proof that there is no punishment in this life. There are numerous verses about not forcing people in the Quran.

Take your khawaarij bullshit elsewhere. You're right about one thing kid - I am a , because I sodomized your father and left his anus dripping in blood. I wouldn't have done so but he begged me to pound his butthole like I did to your prostitute mother. I slammed her clit so hard that the entire house shook. I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep aboowe. We'll try to keep it down next time.

I praise Iran for keeping the Rothschild banks out of Iran and they own their own oil..I have more respect for Iran than the All other so called Muslim countries put together

Wahhabism was started by the British Lawrence of Arabia it's a death cult that's no different than al shabaab they made Muslim blood permissible. Saudia Arabia and Israel are different sides of the same coin.
You praise theocratic dictatorships that persecute innocent people? I don't. Iran and Saudi Arabia = trashcan nations. Muslims have more rights in Israel than those two satanic places.

Turkey is the ideal Islamic nation. The most blessed Muslim country. God loves the secular mujahideen.

Both of you are probably typing all this bs from an privileged cadaan country which freedom you use that others fought for. There's a reason these empires are history none of it will be revived, ever. Were not going back.

If no country in the world has proper Sharia you damn well know Somalia wont have it either it simply doesn't work. The best option for somalia is politically secular and "culturally" islamic.
I'm a secularist. There's no place for theocracy in Islam.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Garbage.

The ayah you quote means forbidding evil things like oppression and tyranny of the kind which Wahabbi kuffar like you support. Allah's law is to give people freedom. They will be held accountable in the afterlife. The way he treated Shaytan is proof that there is no punishment in this life. There are numerous verses about not forcing people in the Quran.

Take your khawaarij bullshit elsewhere. You're right about one thing kid - I am a , because I sodomized your father and left his anus dripping in blood. I wouldn't have done so but he begged me to pound his butthole like I did to your prostitute mother. I slammed her clit so hard that the entire house shook. I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep aboowe. We'll try to keep it down next time.

No real refutation with anything that I said whatsoever so I rest my case, this is the last post I'm making on this thread.

Bidaar .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You praise theocratic dictatorships that persecute innocent people? I don't. Iran and Saudi Arabia = trashcan nations. Muslims have more rights in Israel than those two satanic places.

Turkey is the ideal Islamic nation. The most blessed Muslim country. God loves the secular mujahideen.
Read what I wrote I already explained why I respect Iran not because of their judicial system or individual freedoms

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That's what your dad said when he was guzzling my semen. He told me nobody fucked him as well as I did. He was lying of course. Tyrone did.

Tii ku dashe wase.
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim seeing your comments makes me never want to be vulgar towards others by hurtling profanity war saan isku dhaan San sii ma ahan :susp:

A majority of Somalis hold views that are not much different from this man's. If I was in charge of writing the new constitution, I would not mention religion in there at all. Any declaration of an official state religion will invite more demands from the likes of this man, best to take that clause out of the document altogether.

Secular state is in my view the best system to take globally, but I wouldn't recommend it for Somalia and its current state.

30% of the country's population has mental issues and 90% have no formal education imagine giving them easy access to liquor and adultery.

The current sharia law implemented in most of the states is actually the right Way for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending