Why we need a secular constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is said, that wisdom comes with age. You on the hand, seemed to have lost intelligence with age. Which is why I very much believe that you are just a 15 year old kid whose been on the computer for far too long, you shall be exposed very soon. Your ry behaviour as well as your calls for every vice to be given the green light just stinks of barbarism. Your petty insult just confirms your childish behaviour, you cannot refute my points so you fall back on that.

Be gone, Bidaar .
You call me a , and then you wonder why I ejaculate on your mother's face? Alla beerka iyo wadnaha. You are a foul mouthed Wahabbi kafir who insults the scholars of the Ottoman Caliphate.

Your argument is bogus. The Ummayad Empire was destroyed before the Tanzimat reforms. The Abbasid Empire was destroyed before the Tanzimat reforms. Europeans conquered the Arabs, but they did not conquer Turkey. It was a peaceful transition to secularism. Atatürk defeated the British in Gallipoli. If it weren't for Salafi traitors fighting the Ottomans with British support, they'd never have lost the Middle East. Salafiyyah is a British and American supported cult.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You call me a , and then you wonder why I ejaculate on your mother's face? Alla beerka iyo wadnaha. You are a foul mouthed Wahabbi kafir who insults the scholars of the Ottoman Caliphate.

Your argument is bogus. The Ummayad Empire was destroyed before the Tanzimat reforms. The Abbasid Empire was destroyed before the Tanzimat reforms. Europeans conquered the Arabs, but they did not conquer Turkey. It was a peaceful transition to secularism. Atatürk defeated the British in Gallipoli. If it weren't for Salafi traitors fighting the Ottomans with British support, they'd never have lost the Middle East. Salafiyyah is a British and American supported cult.

You make so many ry posts on this forum so it is very much justified that I call you Bidaar . When did I insult the scholars of the Ottoman Empire, I never even said the word "scholar" in my posts, you blind fool. The Tanzimat reforms were implemented solely by Mustafa Reşid Pasha, who was a statesman and diplomat, not a SCHOLAR.

We are not talking about the Ummayad Empire or the Abbasid Empire but if you want to talk about them then we can do that. The same thing applies to them. The catalyst for their doom was the decadence of their later Caliphs, who abandoned Sharia and were known as alcoholics, cruel and greedy men. I can give you another example. Al Andalus. A great Islamic civilisation that lasted for centuries, however, its decadence began when the last great ruler Al Mansur, died and so civil war followed, the break up of the Caliphate into Taifas, led by corrupt rulers, who abandoned Sharia and followed their whims and desires. Look what happened, divide and conquered by the Christian kingdoms to the north. This has been repeated so many times in history.

Europeans did conquer Turkey. Look at the treaty of Sevres and how Turkey and the remnants of the Ottoman Empire were carved up by the Europeans, it took a 4 year war to rid them from Turkey.

The word Salaf means the ones who follow the footsteps of the first three generations of Muslims. Is there anything wrong with that?

It was wrong for the Arabs to betray the Ottomans and fight them, but what do you expect when you don't implement the laws of Allah, you are doomed to fail. I will say it again, this has been repeated so many times in history. The lost the Middle East because of the Tanzimat reforms.

You make so many ry posts on this forum so it is very much justified that I call you Bidaar . When did I insult the scholars of the Ottoman Empire, I never even said the word "scholar" in my posts, you blind fool. The Tanzimat reforms were implemented solely by Mustafa Reşid Pasha, who was a statesman and diplomat, not a SCHOLAR.

We are not talking about the Ummayad Empire or the Abbasid Empire but if you want to talk about them then we can do that. The same thing applies to them. The catalyst for their doom was the decadence of their later Caliphs, who abandoned Sharia and were known as alcoholics, cruel and greedy men. I can give you another example. Al Andalus. A great Islamic civilisation that lasted for centuries, however, its decadence began when the last great ruler Al Mansur, died and so civil war followed, the break up of the Caliphate into Taifas, led by corrupt rulers, who abandoned Sharia and followed their whims and desires. Look what happened, divide and conquered by the Christian kingdoms to the north. This has been repeated so many times in history.

Europeans did conquer Turkey. Look at the treaty of Sevres and how Turkey and the remnants of the Ottoman Empire were carved up by the Europeans, it took a 4 year war to rid them from Turkey.

The word Salaf means the ones who follow the footsteps of the first three generations of Muslims. Is there anything wrong with that?

It was wrong for the Arabs to betray the Ottomans and fight them, but what do you expect when you don't implement the laws of Allah, you are doomed to fail. I will say it again, this has been repeated so many times in history. The lost the Middle East because of the Tanzimat reforms.
If you took your Salafi wadaad's cock out of your mouth, and wiped his hot semen from your lips, you would see how mentally defective you look.

The destruction of the ummah began during the Khulafa al-Rashidun. Uthman Ibn Affan was killed. Ali ibn Abi Talib was killed. And both were killed by fanatics like you who accused them of not being true Muslims. Even Umar was killed, though not by a Muslim. Hardly any Muslim leader slept safely in his bed. All because they did not realize that politics and religion is a lethal mix because people will always disagree, and that's natural. Everybody should have the freedom to believe and do as he sees fit, which is exactly what the Quran says. There's no compulsion in religion.

In fact, the wars between Muslims started as soon as the prophet died. The Ridda Wars took place under the khilafa of Abu Bakr. The Golden Age which you revere was an age in which Sahaba was killling Sahaba.

The failure to allow for pluralism and democracy plunged the ummah into this disaster. That is the true Sharia. Not your Wahabbi nonsense.

Salafis are satanic kuffar who oppress Muslims who don't share their views. They sided with the British against the legitimate Ottoman khalifa. They will be extirminated inshallah.

Merchant of Mogadishu

If you took your Salafi wadaad's cock out of your mouth, and wiped his hot semen from your lips, you would see how mentally defective you look.

The destruction of the ummah began during the Khulafa al-Rashidun. Uthman Ibn Affan was killed. Ali ibn Abi Talib was killed. And both were killed by fanatics like you who accused them of not being true Muslims. Even Umar was killed, though not by a Muslim. Hardly any Muslim leader slept safely in his bed. All because they did not realize that politics and religion is a lethal mix because people will always disagree, and that's natural. Everybody should have the freedom to believe and do as he sees fit, which is exactly what the Quran says. There's no compulsion in religion.

In fact, the wars between Muslims started as soon as the prophet died. The Ridda Wars took place under the khilafa of Abu Bakr. The Golden Age which you revere was an age in which Sahaba was killling Sahaba.

The failure to allow for pluralism and democracy plunged the ummah into this disaster. That is the true Sharia. Not your Wahabbi nonsense.

Salafis are satanic kuffar who oppress Muslims who don't share their views. They sided with the British against the legitimate Ottoman khalifa. They will be extirminated inshallah.

You're one crazy fool, Bidaar . The reason why the Khilafah Rashidun had it's problems was because of Khawaarij they are the true fanatics, the precursor to all the terrorist organisations like Daesh, Al Shabaab, Al Qaeda, not because of not implementing your stupid secularist ideals. And anyway we were not even talking about that in the first place.

Wtf!? Calling for the laws of Allah now makes you a Wahhabi? You are insane.

True Sharia is by following the Qur'an and the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet SAW, not secularism.

Ridda wars happened because some Arab tribes became apostates after the Prophet SAW died. Not because of sahaba killing sahaba.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And you are my love child from a night of mut'ah debauchery. Don't make takfir on your daddy saxib. Just because your mother and I didn't give you the sibling you wanted is no reason to lie about our manhaj. We are ahlul Sunnah. Qaniiskaa tahay wase.
Hooyada waase you're a shia worshipping a stone what the f*ck are you going to tell me? If you need a sword to split your dome open as an offering to your gods ali Aisha Hassan & hussein then you're more than welcomed boowe split your skull like Moses spilt the Red Sea.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Bidaar Wanagsan hada nahay ummada somaliyeed oo muslimka ah who adhere to the sunnah of our beloved messenger intee gacmaha iis wada qabsano waa kugu jano taagi waa send your ashes back to Kabbala next to the grave of that crypto Jew abdalla ibn Saba who concocted this cult called shia'ism this Masonic cult who dabble in the occult waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:

Your one crazy fool, Bidaar . The reason why the Khilafah Rashidun had it's problems was because of Khawaarij they are the true fanatics, the precursor to all the terrorist organisations like Daesh, Al Shabaab, Al Qaeda, not because of not implementing your stupid secularist ideals. And anyway we were not even talking about that in the first place.

Wtf!? Calling for the laws of Allah now makes you a Wahhabi? You are insane.

True Sharia is by following the Qur'an and the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet SAW, not secularism.

Ridda wars happened because some Arab tribes became apostates after the Prophet SAW died. Not because of sahaba killing sahaba.
We should govern by Shariah. Thats not a problem. Because Allah's shariah is freedom and liberty. You want man made Wahabbi laws that contradict the Quran and Sunnah. You're a piece of shit.

The Rashidun had its problems? Three out of four of its leaders were killed Habibi. Those are not problems. Those are endemic crises. Muawiyah was making jihad against Ali, and Ali was making jihad against Muawiyah. Sahaba were being slaughtered left and right. The prophet's grandsons were being slaughtered. That's your golden age?

Khawaarij? Salafis are the khawaarij of our times. That is why you lie about the khilafatul Uthmaniyya whose scholars supported the Tanzimat. It was the longest and most successful Muslim empire.

Secular countries are stable, strong, and progressive. Wahabbis are riven by coups and civil war. You will fail and be exterminated.

Hooyada waase you're a shia worshipping a stone what the f*ck are you going to tell me? If you need a sword to split your dome open as an offering to your gods ali Aisha Hassan & hussein then you're more than welcomed boowe split your skull like Moses spilt the Red Sea.
Are you mad because I raped your sister? Sorry mate. I would have mounted your mother instead, but her pussy was bleeding copiously from the pounding I gave her when she conceived you. You're my son and I love you.

Merchant of Mogadishu

We should govern by Shariah. Thats not a problem. Because Allah's shariah is freedom and liberty. You want man made Wahabbi laws that contradict the Quran and Sunnah. You're a piece of shit.

The Rashidun had its problems? Three out of four of its leaders were killed Habibi. Those are not problems. Those are endemic crises. Muawiyah was making jihad against Ali, and Ali was making jihad against Muawiyah. Sahaba were being slaughtered left an right. The prophet's grandsons were being slaughtered. That's your golden age?

Khawaarij? Salafis are the khawaarij of our times. That is why you lie about the khilafatul Uthmaniyya whose scholars supported the Tanzimat. It was the longest and most successful Muslim empire.

Secular countries are stable, strong, and progressive. Wahabbis are riven by coups and civil war. You will fail and be exterminated.

Secularism completely contradicts the laws of Allah SWT.

Secularism allows alcoholism, zina, usury, homosexuality and so many other vices, no wonder you make those ry posts and boast about your sins, Bidaar .

The sahaba that fought each other shall be forgiven by Allah SWT. They did not implement secularism because it is against the laws of Allah. The grandsons of the Prophet were killed by a people who would one day be known as Shias. Why do you think, they whip themselves so much?

Ottoman Empire started in 1299. According to you, they immediately implemented secularism which made them great. That is completely wrong. Tanzimat reforms were in the 19th century and funnily enough, the empire fell less than a hundred years later. This is not a coincidence. The Ottoman Empire was the greatest in the world for over 500 years. As soon as they implemented secularism, they were doomed to fail. Look what happened in the 19th century. Why did you think they were called the "sick man of Europe?"

I will say it again, it was a STATESMAN AND DIPLOMAT that implemented these laws not the scholars.

Nope, secularist countries are rife with vice and corruption, they are not the utopias you believe them to be.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you mad because I raped your sister? Sorry mate. I would have mounted your mother instead, but her pussy was bleeding copiously from the pounding I gave her when she conceived you. You're my son and I love you.
Watch how this shia satanic cleric goes of when Mahdi is mentioned yet when shia accuse Aisha of adultery he's not fazed by it
This is the flag of the Sikh religion
IMG_4105.PNG

This is the flag of Iran
IMG_4106.PNG

Secularism completely contradicts the laws of Allah SWT.

Secularism allows alcoholism, zina, usury, homosexuality and so many other vices, no wonder you make those ry posts and boast about your sins, Bidaar .

The sahaba that fought each other shall be forgiven by Allah SWT. They did not implement secularism because it is against the laws of Allah. The grandsons of the Prophet were killed by a people who would one day be known as Shias. Why do you think, they whip themselves so much?

Ottoman Empire started in 1299. According to you, they immediately implemented secularism which made them great. That is completely wrong. Tanzimat reforms were in the 19th century and funnily enough, the empire fell less than a hundred years later. This is not a coincidence. The Ottoman Empire was the greatest in the world for over 500 years. As soon as they implemented secularism, they were doomed to fail. Look what happened in the 19th century. Why did you think they were called the "sick man of Europe?"

I will say it again, it was a STATESMAN AND DIPLOMAT that implemented these laws not the scholars.

Nope, secularist countries are rife with vice and corruption, they are not the utopias you believe them to be.
It is Allah who allows alcohol, zina, and homosexuality. The Quran says he gave Shaytan freedom. Did you not read that bit? The shaytan said, give me freedom to sin, and Allah gave him freedom. He did not imprison him or flogg him. That is because Allah does not force people to be good. It's a choice one must freely make. The Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. Allah's shariah is freedom and liberty. Salafis accuse Allah of being corrupt for allowing freedom of choice. I don't. I want to emulate his example.

You are against not just Allah, but against all the caliphates in history. You accuse them all of being corrupt and ungodly apart for brief intervals. That is why you will be defeated because the Ummah is against you. People want freedom. Not a police state. Isis are Salafis, Al Shabab are Salafis, All Qaeda are Salafis, Boko Haram are Salafis, and they are hated by Muslims and will be exterminated. Your project is a failure. Secularism is the dominant political system in the world. Get used to it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The population might follow similar schools but I doubt most the mp's are even Muslim.
It's not up for debate they can be satanists for all I care the shariah is the foundation the pillar of Somalia constitution & Somali society in general the shariah is pivotal its integral sacrosanct

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shia clerics are low IQ morons. Wahabbi clerics are even worse. I thought you liked Iran for standing up to Zionism and America. You're a match made in heaven.
I praise Iran for keeping the Rothschild banks out of Iran and they own their own oil..I have more respect for Iran than the All other so called Muslim countries put together

Wahhabism was started by the British Lawrence of Arabia it's a death cult that's no different than al shabaab they made Muslim blood permissible. Saudia Arabia and Israel are different sides of the same coin.

Merchant of Mogadishu

It is Allah who allows alcohol, zina, and homosexuality. The Quran says he gave Shaytan freedom. Did you not read that bit? The shaytan said, give me freedom to sin, and Allah gave him freedom. He did not imprison him or flogg him. That is because Allah does not force people to be good. It's a choice one must freely make. The Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. Allah's shariah is freedom and liberty. Salafis accuse Allah of being corrupt for allowing freedom of choice. I don't. I want to emulate his example.

You are against not just Allah, but against all the caliphates in history. You accuse them all of being corrupt and ungodly apart for brief intervals. That is why you will be defeated because the Ummah is against you. People want freedom. Not a police state. Isis are Salafis, Al Shabab are Salafis, All Qaeda are Salafis, Boko Haram are Salafis, and they are hated by Muslims and will be exterminated. Your project is a failure. Secularism is the dominant political system in the world. Get used to it.

How can you compare the shaytan to humans, Bidaar ?

Shaytan was given the freedom to lead humans to sin because he will UNDOUBTEDLY be thrown into the Hellfire. Are you saying that Allah gave us the same freedom to sin so we could be thrown into the Hellfire, no Allah certainly gave us free will but also guided us, on what to avoid. We as humans must resist the Shaytan.

Allah commanded us to enjoin good and forbid evil. How does that correspond to Allah allowing us to do every single vice there is?

“Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:104]

Again, Bidaar , you do not understand simple maths. The Ottoman Empire was great for over half a millennium, only after they implemented the Tanzimat reforms, they went into decadence and that was in the 19th century. Less than a hundred years later, they were gone, coincidence I think not. Same applies to Al Andalus, Ummayad and Abbasid Caliphates, they were great for the MAJORITY of their time on this earth, not brief intervals, Bidaar .

Nope, those terrorists are Khawaarij and they are far from Islam.

How can you compare the shaytan to humans, Bidaar ?

Shaytan was given the freedom to lead humans to sin because he will UNDOUBTEDLY be thrown into the Hellfire. Are you saying that Allah gave us the same freedom to sin so we could be thrown into the Hellfire, no Allah certainly gave us free will but also guided us, on what to avoid. We as humans must resist the Shaytan.

Allah commanded us to enjoin good and forbid evil. How does that correspond to Allah allowing us to do every single vice there is?

“Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:104]

Again, Bidaar , you do not understand simple maths. The Ottoman Empire was great for over half a millennium, only after they implemented the Tanzimat reforms, they went into decadence and that was in the 19th century. Less than a hundred years later, they were gone, coincidence I think not. Same applies to Al Andalus, Ummayad and Abbasid Caliphates, they were great for the MAJORITY of their time on this earth, not brief intervals, Bidaar .

Nope, those terrorists are Khawaarij and they are far from Islam.

Both of you are probably typing all this bs from an privileged cadaan country which freedom you use that others fought for. There's a reason these empires are history none of it will be revived, ever. Were not going back.

If no country in the world has proper Sharia you damn well know Somalia wont have it either it simply doesn't work. The best option for somalia is politically secular and "culturally" islamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending