Why was Whitney Houston depressed & Suicidal?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well she doesn’t now but if she keeps denying herself she will end up the same plus her mother is currently sick with brain cancer so that could push her to the other side.

It seems u r waiting with eagerness for her to be pushed over to the abyss? I mean, am I wrong huuno?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It seems u r waiting with eagerness for her to be pushed over to the abyss? I mean, am I wrong huuno?
Not at all I actually do like Taylor, poor thing hasn’t been the same since the whole kim/Kanye shit went down. Btw why are you the only one that doesn’t know about her lesbianism?:ivers:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not at all I actually do like Taylor, poor thing hasn’t been the same since the whole kim/Kanye shit went down. Btw why are you the only one that doesn’t know about her lesbianism?:ivers:

Because I am not a hater. Believe me, when I see something, I will say it. I don't follow pop culture as I used to, since I am ayeeeyo now. But believe me I can read gay/lesbian radar.

Well she doesn’t now but if she keeps denying herself she will end up the same plus her mother is currently sick with brain cancer so that could push her to the other side.
She has girlfriends and hire men to play her boyfriend. She is not denying herself anything. She eats pussy everyday and twice on Sundays

NotMyL

VIP
Because I am not a hater. Believe me, when I see something, I will say it. I don't follow pop culture as I used to, since I am ayeeeyo now. But believe me I can read gay/lesbian radar.
Your gaydar is broken ayeeyo

She has girlfriends and hire men to play her boyfriend. She is not denying herself anything. She eats pussy everyday and twice on Sundays
Lol I heard rumors that she screws top models who are “straight” she was close to been outed when she was seeing Karlie Kloss. Her parents are super conservative and most likely homophobic.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Lol I heard rumors that she screws top models who are “straight” she was close to been outed when she was seeing Karlie Kloss. Her parents are super conservative and most likely homophobic.

I will investigate it going forward. Give me some days huuno. I will go to the bottom of this. Lipstick lesbians Is hard to catch u know. I am used to catching butch lesbians whom u don't have to search too far. Just observe their short hair and how they bounce.

NotMyL

VIP
I will investigate it going forward. Give me some days huuno. I will go to the bottom of this. Lipstick lesbians Is hard to catch u know. I am used to catching butch lesbians whom u don't have to search too far. Just observe their short hair and how they bounce.
It shouldn’t be hard, there’s a lot about her lesbianism out, she was forced to cut off relationship with her friend Karlie when she was almost outed couple of years ago, they went from being together 24/7 to not being seeing with each other since.

I can’t believe @Jaydaan knows about this and not you, I’m disappointed edo.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It shouldn’t be hard, there’s a lot about her lesbianism out, she was forced to cut off relationship with her friend Karlie when she was almost outed couple of years ago, they went from being together 24/7 to not being seeing with each other since.

I can’t believe @Jaydaan knows about this and not you, I’m disappointed edo.

Abaaay Jay has penis envy

Yeah she turns a lot of these models. I worry for halons Aden

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to work with this Jamaican man who used to tell me about how most people in Hollywood and singers are gay. I used to think he was crazy. But I realised he was right

Did you sleep with him :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. We were both straight. I still can’t believe you can’t see how lesbian Taylor is

Because I am not a hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I kinda am biased. I like her music, therefore I think she is the best.

Because I am not a hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I kinda am biased. I like her music, therefore I think she is the best.
I don't think shes lesbian. I think she was born a biological boy. theres a syndrome called Androgen Insensitivity where a boy is born with internal testes and cant use the androgen in his body at all...so they end up looking basically like girls who are really tall and leggy, with angular androgynous features.

there was a doctor who outed the fact that they dominate the modeling industry and yes, a lot of acting as well, but of course due to HIPAA couldn't name names. You usually know them by the fact that they have, boyish tendencies, sharp features, feminine bodies with masculine bone structure (large hands) little body hair, little perspiration, no menses, so on.

if you wanna see what I mean look up pictures of taylor swift as a child before puberty, she looks like any little boy with long hair....

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Whitney Houston was depressed and suicidal because
  • She was sheltered and wasn't allowed to experience the world and people like she wanted to. School and church were the only places she was allowed to go.
  • She had a fling with her gay best friend in high school. Her mother was very homophobic and would take out her issues out on her daughter. She never got to fully explore her sexuality and had to hide her real self.
  • Her dad wasn't really in her life and her mother worked so her only friend was drugs (supplied to her by her brothers). She used drugs to compensate with her inner emptiness and dysfunctional childhood.
  • Bobby was a toxic husband who admitted he was jealous of his wife's success and went out of his way to bring her down a notch. He loved exposing her dirty laundry.
  • Everyone around her used her and tossed her to the wolves. No one genuinely cared about her, hence why she and her daughter both died the same way and nobody launched an investigation into it.
  • Her sister in law said she was glad Whitney and her daughter died (she inherited most of her money).

Her whole persona was a lie. She was a hood girl from Jersey and was told to be this perfect, All American woman who was wholesome. Home girl was not living her truth. She was a druggie way before Bobby Brown, laakin the islaamo's will have you believe otherwise.

This video made me realize how talented she was. The woman can sing like no other. I don’t see anyone these days with these type of vocals. Micheal, prince, and Whitney were next level. Our parents seen this in real time.

Trending

Latest posts